You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 14, 2018 11:15 am

GMW
Active

Trump calls Omarosa a DOG!

He carefully chooses his description when criticizing people of color. It didn't start with his fellow TV fake. Black athletes are also Sons of Bitches.

The problem is not so much Trump. The problem is there are so many more like him. After careful analysis I've been saying this for a while much to the chagrin of many who are in denial. Many on here.

One another note, I find the timing of those who have chosen to be less vocal about the sociopolitical abyss that we're nose diving into very interesting. To say the least.

Even those racist religious fanatics have temporarily suspended their "living in the last days" bullshit at a time when based on their own cacapul it is most fitting to say.

#2 Aug 14, 2018 11:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Trump calls Omarosa a DOG!

The man is a piece of shit.  I would never associate with any organization that includes him.

#3 Aug 14, 2018 11:49 am

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

The man is a piece of shit.  I would never associate with any organization that includes him.

42% of Americans likes him. That's a lot of people. Well connected people. People running our institutions. People who were quite angry with where the country was headed until Trump came along.

#4 Aug 14, 2018 11:57 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I think that a significant portion of that 42% are happy the GDP growth rate is up and the unemployment rate is very low but still acknowledge that he is a low quality human being.  I know a lot of people who feel that way.   In fact, even the people I know who support him pretty much universally say he is a douchebag.

#5 Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I think that a significant portion of that 42% are happy the GDP growth rate is up and the unemployment rate is very low but still acknowledge that he is a low quality human being.  I know a lot of people who feel that way.   In fact, even the people I know who support him pretty much universally say he is a douchebag.

Maybe so. That same 42 percent has not changed from the beginning to now. Before he inherited and economy already recovering from one of the worst disaster in history. By then he was already known for saying Obama is a Nigerian Muslim, for discriminatory practices in housing, calling for the castration of the central park five even after they were exhonerated, etc.

So maybe not?

#6 Aug 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Trump is having fun!!!  this is how some!!!! people!!! have fun take it from me. You may go dancing ,  Theatre,  shopping, you may meet with genuine friends, go to dinner, dress up nice for fun etc but there are many  others who do wickedness for their fun  seriously  and this  wickedness they do to others continually  is what they enjoy and  laugh at God eyes is everywhere  watching

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Aug 14, 2018 2:43 pm)

#7 Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Expat
Active

42% of the electorate are either mentally affected, lacking in character and principles, or simply desperate to elect a specific party regardless of the cost to the Nation.

America has slipped so far down the tables in the Worlds eye with its inability to be believed, or trusted. that it has become a joke. Well done Mr lying, cheating, scandalising, insulting, grade 2 reading Mr President.

#8 Aug 14, 2018 8:54 pm

houston
Active

The morons an absolute head case. Not an ounce of dignity in his bones. An utter disgrace for the country he represents and the rest of the world that has to deal with the him.
Does make one wonder, how the hell did that poor example of a human being make his way into the White House?

#9 Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Expat
Active

People were fed up with "regular" politicians. So they voted for a crutch grabbing. ingrate who lies more than any politician living or dead, and cannot be trusted to hold an opinion from one day to the next.

Britain is not much better, they voted for Brexit which is already impacting the currency badly, and will see industry collapse as exporting becomes more expensive due to tariffs and the import of products and raw materials go through the roof creating a vicious cycle turning Great Britain into little Britain even quicker than before. There seems to be a hiatus where unemployment is low, and productivity is up, but the growth rate is abysmal, and when they finally get out, which is not a choice now, but simply how brutal it becomes, we shall see all the good trends reverse, and a wave of misery..... to quote Trump "like we have never seen before".

We should never have gone in, we were miss sold what the EU was going to be, and ironically we were miss sold what getting out would cause. Just like Trump. A total bloody fiasco.

Board footer