You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 19, 2018 7:22 pm

New Historian
Active

This is the gun I want

Yesterday I was driving and somebody bad-drive me, and I said: "I wish I had a gun that would shoot people - with shit!"

A throwaway quip, but what an inspired idea! Nobody wants to get shot with shit, and if you get shot with one of my (patented) "poo-poo pistols", the first thing you'd do is run to the nearest washbasin! Wars could be fought with poo-poo pistols, and police could keep the peace with them: no one wants to go on fighting with your face full of shit!!

LO and L, I do tickle myself sometimes!

PS investors wanted, guaranteed rate of return, certified cheques only!

#2 Aug 20, 2018 8:32 am

Expat
Active

Re: This is the gun I want

Maaaan, that idea is so full of it.... smile

#3 Aug 20, 2018 9:03 am

New Historian
Active

Pow!! Ker-splat!

#4 Aug 20, 2018 6:48 pm

houston
Active

I'm all in!
Reminds me of a time a buddy and I went camping out east. We set up at Kouchibouguac National Park then went into town to pick up some sea food for dinner, lobsters and two pounds of mussels for a treat.
Mussels were not my thing, had a bad allergic reaction once before but figured it must have been a bad one and decided what the hay, on vacation.
Big mistake that I paid for in the middle of the night. Felt like I was going to explode. The seconds were crucial as I fumbled for a flashlight, unzipped the tent and dashed for the woods. Have never felt so sick but it sure was a relief to get out of that sleeping bag and into the forest where I could do my thing in privacy.
We had seen a bear earlier that day and while I getting all of this poison out I could hear a large animal near by. Between vomits and other unpleasant things I wondered how I could defend myself in that state...and I really didn't care at that point. But yes of course, I could throw shit at it.
The next morning I woke up feeling perfectly fine, the poison was gone. Buddy and I went hiking and came across a messy pile. He said that looks like bear shit and I just smiled.
Have never eaten a mussel since.

#5 Aug 20, 2018 8:47 pm

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

I'm all in!
Reminds me of a time a buddy and I went camping out east. We set up at Kouchibouguac National Park then went into town to pick up some sea food for dinner, lobsters and two pounds of mussels for a treat.
Mussels were not my thing, had a bad allergic reaction once before but figured it must have been a bad one and decided what the hay, on vacation.
Big mistake that I paid for in the middle of the night. Felt like I was going to explode. The seconds were crucial as I fumbled for a flashlight, unzipped the tent and dashed for the woods. Have never felt so sick but it sure was a relief to get out of that sleeping bag and into the forest where I could do my thing in privacy.
We had seen a bear earlier that day and while I getting all of this poison out I could hear a large animal near by. Between vomits and other unpleasant things I wondered how I could defend myself in that state...and I really didn't care at that point. But yes of course, I could throw shit at it.
The next morning I woke up feeling perfectly fine, the poison was gone. Buddy and I went hiking and came across a messy pile. He said that looks like bear shit and I just smiled.
Have never eaten a mussel since.

You could sell the ammo LOL!!

Board footer