You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Mt Rich Possi

John McCain Need to mind his own business

I am getting so sick and tired of John McCain... He always sticking his nose in business that don't concern him..

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 03, 2017 8:11 am

Real Distwalker

Re: John McCain Need to mind his own business

He is a US Senator.  A senior one at that.

#3 Feb 03, 2017 11:46 am

Expat

Doh study MRP, he chose a gripper that changes his mind every two seconds. Which means he can never be wrong for long as he flips to chose the public mood.

#4 Feb 03, 2017 11:52 am

Slice

He is taking care of America business.  OH GOSH, now your boy change his mind on Israel again.  That fool says one thing now and totally changes it five minutes later.

That man will get America in all kinds of trouble.

#5 Feb 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

He is taking care of America business.  OH GOSH, now your boy change his mind on Israel again.  That fool says one thing now and totally changes it five minutes later.

That man will get America in all kinds of trouble.

Now..Now..Now.. Slice... You starting to me think you are a 2 face... Make up your mind already... One day you on Trump side and the next day you bashing him... Maybe you should start working for CNN they bash Trump 24hrs a day...

Mt Rich Possi

#6 Feb 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Expat

Slice as I recall said give him a chance. That is not the same thing as supporting him. That is more like supporting Amerikee. For who would want the chump that got voted in to bring down the latest greatest Empire. If they lived in it.

But Slice is 100% right. Trump the chump changes his mind more often than he changes his underpants.

#7 Feb 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Woof Woof Gang Stalker

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I am getting so sick and tired of John McCain... He always sticking his nose in business that don't concern him..

Mt Rich Possi

he is  like you, so when you going to the whitehouse
You always cursed The Obama's, Have you ever seen more protest with your eyes in  recent years ?

#8 Feb 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Woof Woof Gang Stalker wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

he is  like you, so when you going to the whitehouse
You always cursed The Obama's, Have you ever seen more protest with your eyes in  recent years ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton and the Democrats are behind All this protest you seeing around the U.S.... Hillary Clinton can't stand the fact that she lost the Election... She is Jealous of Donald Trump so she causing all this protest around the U.S..

Donald Trump will win again in 2020 because he will bring jobs back to America and he will make America great again...

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer