You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer it's so sad to watch a country that made progress going back

Dancer London has recorded it 100 (1 hundred murder ) today according to the news
It's so sad to see so much people taking part in creating a hostile environment who killing directly and who think they are killing indirectly . It's all so sad because I heard the mother country  had seemed to be making such progress from the 60's.
onwards

#2 Aug 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Dancer it's so sad to watch a country that made progress going back

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Dancer London has recorded it 100 (1 hundred murder ) today according to the news
It's so sad to see so much people taking part in creating a hostile environment who killing directly and who think they are killing indirectly . It's all so sad because I heard the mother country  had seemed to be making such progress from the 60's.
onwards

Mostly Drugs and Gangs... A modern problem for the UK.  I guess it's payback for loading up the Chinese with Opium.

#3 Aug 26, 2018 9:43 pm

New Historian
Active

"I guess it's payback for loading up the Chinese with Opium."

Good one. Lots of payback coming their way then.

#4 Aug 26, 2018 11:40 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I guess it's payback for loading up the Chinese with Opium."

Good one. Lots of payback coming their way then.

Lets not be too down on them, they did make it possible for you to be born in Paradise

#5 Aug 27, 2018 6:36 am

Slice
Active

What was the murder rate, lets say five years ago?  What percentage is black on black crimes? What percentage is Refugee related. Just asking.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 27, 2018 6:37 am)

#6 Aug 27, 2018 7:48 am

Expat
Active

Well without doing specific research and only working from umpteen news reports.

MOST of the killing and attempted killing in the UK is Black on Black, Much of it gang/drug related.

Apart from Terrorist dick heads I do not believe documented or undocumented aliens have much to do with the figures.

I also think your mate Trump is whipping up a storm in a tea cup in the USA with his illegals committing crimes fanfare.

Lets face it America has somewhere North of 260 million people, and you get one or two heinous acts by one or two of the many thousand illegals.... come on, the dude is whipping up loathing in the same fashion as the KKK.

#7 Aug 27, 2018 9:35 am

Dancer
Active

This is so sad ..           
If the UK   had easier gun ownership laws  ,  a 1/4 , quarter  of London population would be in goodbye land.   ....lol.

Hey Mary   -  a question  . Why the love of knives . over in the mother country.?
Everybody gotta a knife !  ..... and killing everybody.

#8 Aug 27, 2018 10:47 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

I also think your mate Trump is whipping up a storm in a tea cup in the USA with his illegals committing crimes fanfare.

That's true.  Now, having said that...

Mollie Tibbets mother lives 400 meters from my father. She was abducted and killed a half a mile from his house.  I was born in Poweshiek County and grew up where Mollie grew up.  I don't know the family but others in my family do. 

She was killed by an illegal alien.  I don't think that tells us anything about other illegals but it does bother people.  It bothers them because he wasn't supposed to be here and, if he hadn't been here, this young woman who was doing everything right in her life would still be alive.

I have bragged about the low crime rate here.  She had no reason to feel she was in danger.

I don't believe that we should judge groups by the actions of individuals but the bottom line with illegal immigration is that it is illegal.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Aug 27, 2018 10:49 am)

#9 Aug 27, 2018 11:03 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

This is so sad ..           
If the UK   had easier gun ownership laws  ,  a 1/4 , quarter  of London population would be in goodbye land.   ....lol.

Hey Mary   -  a question  . Why the love of knives . over in the mother country.?
Everybody gotta a knife !  ..... and killing everybody.

In recent years the news say there are both . I going by the news not me that say.
The organised gangstalkers and their little mascots  think they are watching people die a slow death too.
There is a lot going on there pure witch craft and black people turning on their own skin colour plus racism it's a hostile environment that is the cause.
The ones who are racists are calling the ones who are not racist racist while the racist do a racist act they still calling non racist and those who do not know about it racist while educating you on racism it's pure madness, they  like to provoke the ones they feel they could pick on there .
The home away from home woman say she is going to the mother country  lol
I feel they want sombody to pray for them.
EVERYBODY who could  see saw  how they treated the windrush generation. They try to take  your dignity .
They lucky this is not the real ones. The real ones  are old now
All I know some!! see provocation as fun. When you pray things become clear .

Board footer