You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Expat
Active

Black Men and Women you don't have to worry

About elevated Blood Pressure, I know they always cite ethnicity for black folks having high blood pressure.... but they don't say why.

Apparently you guys have stronger Arterial walls, and this means you can squeeze down on the blood more effectively than us puny white guys. Restricting the flow elevates the pressure, like putting your thumb over the end of a hose.

Check this vid 

And look at his other stuff, we are just being a miss treated like crazy by the doctors, and poisoned to hell by the food industry.

DON I am pretty sure it was used to rave on about pharmaceuticals and GMO products, from what I have been watching and listening to he was spot on.

I know RD aint going to like it, but his pet love the corn syrup that is in almost everything is what I said it was a good while back.... an unadulterated toxin. A) he would say a sugar is a sugar by any other name.... wrong, and B) we need to minimise our sugar intake anyway, as we have not evolved to process the amount of sugar they are foisting on us. Hence the epidemic of Diabetes due to the Liver being swamped with unnatural products.

DrJohnBergman.com Check it out... live longer.

Last edited by Expat (Aug 26, 2018 11:37 pm)

#2 Aug 27, 2018 6:40 am

Slice
Active

Re: Black Men and Women you don't have to worry

Interesting stuff.  DON main topics.

#3 Aug 27, 2018 8:00 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I have eliminated about 95% of the processed sugar in my life and have brought my weight down to where I was when I was 30. 

I agree that corn syrup isn't good for you.  It isn't good for you because no processed sugar is good for you except in very small amounts.

#4 Aug 28, 2018 8:02 pm

houston
Active

Expat wrote:

About elevated Blood Pressure, I know they always cite ethnicity for black folks having high blood pressure.... but they don't say why.

Apparently you guys have stronger Arterial walls, and this means you can squeeze down on the blood more effectively than us puny white guys. Restricting the flow elevates the pressure, like putting your thumb over the end of a hose.

Check this vid 

And look at his other stuff, we are just being a miss treated like crazy by the doctors, and poisoned to hell by the food industry.

DON I am pretty sure it was used to rave on about pharmaceuticals and GMO products, from what I have been watching and listening to he was spot on.

I know RD aint going to like it, but his pet love the corn syrup that is in almost everything is what I said it was a good while back.... an unadulterated toxin. A) he would say a sugar is a sugar by any other name.... wrong, and B) we need to minimise our sugar intake anyway, as we have not evolved to process the amount of sugar they are foisting on us. Hence the epidemic of Diabetes due to the Liver being swamped with unnatural products.

DrJohnBergman.com Check it out... live longer.

Expat, that was very informative. Great stuff that everyone should be aware of.
Thanks!

Board footer