You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 29, 2018 12:40 pm

GMW
Active

The moment when calling McCain a hero was reduced to lip service

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid … ions-video

Yeah he stood up against the racist belief that Obama was someone other than he is but in the meantime Donald Trump's views on Bertha and everything nasty and racist was much more popular than McCain's.  Even T/S was not immune. And the rest is history. Look at what we have in White House.

All Trump need to do to appease millions of Americans including EVANGELICALS is to feed them bigoted, racist, intolerant red meat and his rating would rise rather than fall.

Now, REALLY, who didn't see this coming?

#2 Aug 29, 2018 1:51 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: The moment when calling McCain a hero was reduced to lip service

Just look at his body language, it screams: I don't like being among ANY people of colour. He called the Nigerian president "lifeless" - mind you he does look a bit that way lol, poor man probably just been beaten up!

Kunt.jpg

#3 Aug 29, 2018 2:26 pm

GMW
Active

>>He called the Nigerian president "lifeless" - mind you he does look a bit that way lol,<<

LOL. Yes. looks like Dunald probably pushed a $20 in his pocket and ordered him to shut up.

#4 Aug 29, 2018 3:17 pm

houston
Active

Many people without two nickels to rub together have more dignity than that ass crack.
Money can buy the presidency but it can't buy respect.

#5 Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Untitled.png

#6 Aug 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Slice
Active

Wait GMW, ah waiting for you to post what the Trump guy said in Florida, about the Black candidate for Governor.  Yes I do tink, that was ah Dog Whistle.  I was going to give him ah break, but since he ah Hard Core Trump supporter, he ent getting no break from me.  It was  ah Donkey bray.

Board footer