You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Slice
Active

AM I AH JCB?

Expat might think so, but I am not.  Today I took a friend to Belmont estate.  He complain all the way up there.  Why should I go all the way up dey just to eat, when ah can find somewhere to eat closer to home?  Why would I wanna take ah tour of the estate for us$5.00 when as ah child ah know everything about cocoa? When is the food so expensive?  Why would I wanna know how chocolate is made?

Here is your answer, doh worry, I ent going ah place with you again.  Some JCBs are worst than women, they complain too damn much.

#2 Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: AM I AH JCB?

Sorry Slicey boy, but it takes AT LEAST ah year for that JCB shine to wear off lol, trust me I've been through it! But do worry you won't even notice when you've lost it, and you'll emerge the other side as a happy Greenz-man, who never complains!!

#3 Aug 29, 2018 7:36 am

Slice
Active

Ah tink ah getting there.  BTW, you ent here, so when you come back, you go be ah JCB also.   Lord not you, you ah Spiceman to the core.

#4 Aug 29, 2018 7:43 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Expat might think so, but I am not.  Today I took a friend to Belmont estate.  He complain all the way up there.  Why should I go all the way up dey just to eat, when ah can find somewhere to eat closer to home?  Why would I wanna take ah tour of the estate for us$5.00 when as ah child ah know everything about cocoa? When is the food so expensive?  Why would I wanna know how chocolate is made?

Here is your answer, doh worry, I ent going ah place with you again.  Some JCBs are worst than women, they complain too damn much.

Yes you are... you can AFFORD to drive there and back, you can AFFORD the food, you need reminding of things from your past, when you have localized it will be part of you. Us locals can't AFFORD to go there.... smile You is just a tourist on a long holiday.... Whooooosh.

#5 Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Ah tink ah getting there.  BTW, you ent here, so when you come back, you go be ah JCB also.   Lord not you, you ah Spiceman to the core.

But ah still want me returning resident concessions lol!! I think the car concession gone down to 50% of the duty now?

#6 Aug 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Slice
Active

Expat, ah can't get ah break from you.  One day ah will.  NH, yep it is 50%, but ah still had to pay more than $40,000 for ah frigging American Rav4.

#7 Aug 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Expat, ah can't get ah break from you.  One day ah will.  NH, yep it is 50%, but ah still had to pay more than $40,000 for ah frigging American Rav4.

If I didn't give you  hard time you would be checking in the hospital to make sure I didn't have dementia.  smile

Board footer