You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 26, 2018 10:06 am

Dancer
Active

Celebrities are you a Fan.

A survey :  ;;;;;;;   Do you like to read about the personal lives of celebrities.

8 %   says .................... yes
56 % says  ....................  No .

36 %  says ............. Sometimes.

I go with the no 'most' of the time. lol. Not Secole.

#2 Aug 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Celebrities are you a Fan.

Dancer wrote:

A survey :  ;;;;;;;   Do you like to read about the personal lives of celebrities.

8 %   says .................... yes
56 % says  ....................  No .

36 %  says ............. Sometimes.

I go with the no 'most' of the time. lol. Not Secole.

I am not a crazy obsessed  person.  There are some people that is likeable on the scene
I like to read about Megan Markle dad.  Crazy world it shows!! lol

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Aug 26, 2018 2:11 pm)

#3 Aug 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer you ah hypocrite. Ah go say ah prayer for you, one day you go be one ah dem.  Me, ah doh give two rats ass about dem.  As far as I know they ent in the world.  Ah like reading about folks like NH, RD, GMW, and so on and so forth.

If Politicians are celebrities, then I am ah fan.

#4 Aug 27, 2018 8:06 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Dancer you ah hypocrite. Ah go say ah prayer for you, one day you go be one ah dem.  Me, ah doh give two rats ass about dem.  As far as I know they ent in the world.  Ah like reading about folks like NH, RD, GMW, and so on and so forth.

So only now you know Dancer is one of those hypocrites on here. This shop is full of hypocrites with mould in their eyes . The World is a crazy hypocrite place. Some  people saying one thing in your face and doing evil behind your back

#5 Aug 27, 2018 9:27 am

Dancer
Active

Seacole    ----  Meghan Markle and her Dad (your Buddy) are stealing all of the " Unroyal Headlines" from  your future King and Queen William and Katie.

Too sad. lol    .......     ' but you loving it .'  Shameful."
Need some prayers Mary Seacole Deportees .

Francis !!!!

#6 Aug 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

I like reading about .... Rd , NH , GMW , so on and so forth. ( That is what you call a groupie.)  Very sad.

>>>>>>>

Celine Dion has a new boyfriend .Her former husband passed away in JAN 2018 .  HE WAS 26 years older than her.  ( She is now 50 yrs)
Her new boyfriend is32 ...... 16 years younger than her.

I am glad for Celine . She needed  something a little younger for a change.

Celine is looking a little like the Duchess of Burgandy .... a little peaked.
I hope the JA does not see this news of Celine and feel encouraged.

Celine .... smiles more these days.  LOLOL.

#7 Sep 01, 2018 12:53 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:
Slice wrote:

So long as he was not 76 years of age when they met thinking about it as an intelligent person should
think . 20 something years later he will be 76 unless he is a robot . Robot don't age.
Obviously his pic shows he was younger 
.Dancer life us strange one rule for one and seems like another for the next obviously . Inspiring news lol

I like reading about .... Rd , NH , GMW , so on and so forth. ( That is what you call a groupie.)  Very sad.

>>>>>>>

Celine Dion has a new boyfriend .Her former husband passed away in JAN 2018 .  HE WAS 26 years older than her.  ( She is now 50 yrs)

#8 Sep 01, 2018 1:10 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:
Slice wrote:

>>>>>>>

Awww her husband aged  and died may he RIP . I saw his young pics what a difference the years make

Board footer