You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer another heart breaking story of low behaviour at the link

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ve … 1db3df5bf6
Dancer another heartbreaking windrush story trying to rip out another human being  dignity
They maybe have a job waiting for him now as an informer already informing on his own? Food for thought
The hostile environment is still there
Black people don't have a voice this is why
13 years for justice
How can the perpetrators laugh at that?  This is stooping low it's not fun
Real sad

#2 Sep 08, 2018 6:52 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Dancer another heart breaking story of low behaviour at the link

I could imagine the laughter and joy felt to deport a person that arrived at 6 years old . What a shame
This world has become an evil place
Some people stoop low to have fun carry out racist acts and say they are not racists. So wickedness is what some people  skin their teeth at.  Now this is crazy!!!
If God will forgive everyone then there will be no heaven and Helll
God is not asleep . A thousand years i's  like yesterday  to God

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 08, 2018 7:01 pm)

#3 Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Expat
Active

A thousand years is like a millisecond in the scale of the universes creation... however or what ever created it.

I cannot understand the application of the eviction of those long lived in the UK immigrants.  There has been a limitation on West Indians entering for a long time, so there is no imminent likelihood of a rush of relatives. The impact the few who may have not secured themselves a passport or registered when their countries became independent is absolutely minuscule.

I don't think she has any need or desire to come to the UK now, but I wonder how my Ex from Trinidad to the best of my knowledge now living in Trinidad would get on if she turned up in the UK now. She has 2 very big children living in the UK, born in the UK from the late 60's, but back then I don't think Trinidad allowed duel citizenship, and she never expressed a desire to get a UK passport.

#4 Sep 08, 2018 11:10 pm

New Historian
Active

I actually HAD a UK passport for 10 years, from age 18 to 28, but the bastards at Lunar House wouldn't renew it. Long story but was due to Grenada becoming independent in the interim. I subsequently lived in the UK for more 4 years and could have applied for a(nother) UK passport if I'd stayed just one more year - but I didn't. I'd had enough of the UK and went back to Jamaica to live, never to return. All the rest of my family are Brits.

So I was fucxked by the whole Windrush thing as well, but am I bovvered? Heck no.

#5 Sep 09, 2018 4:29 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

New Historian wrote:

I actually HAD a UK passport for 10 years, from age 18 to 28, but the bastards at Lunar House wouldn't renew it. Long story but was due to Grenada becoming independent in the interim. I subsequently lived in the UK for more 4 years and could have applied for a(nother) UK passport if I'd stayed just one more year - but I didn't. I'd had enough of the UK and went back to Jamaica to live, never to return. All the rest of my family are Brits.

So I was fucxked by the whole Windrush thing as well, but am I bovvered? Heck no.

Historian sorry to hear that this is horrible but now is the time to put forward your case if you were bothered  because by the looks of it things will take a while to sort  out  for some  because there were approximately 50"000 cases altogether from all over the Caribbean .
My heart breaks for the  good people from any westIndian country  who died before it's sorted out. What I don't like to happen to myself and family I can't like for others these gross ongoing injustices to others got to stop. Lord put an hand.
People just  got to know when to stop!!!
They even come back to say they are wrong
Yes we know they  are in control but  if there is no limit!! then  society is in disaster with such different ills .

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 09, 2018 4:32 am)

#6 Sep 09, 2018 4:42 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Then there is also some!!! of the youths of the windrush generation  displaying some negative behaviour  in a hostile environment created  around them.

#7 Sep 09, 2018 7:56 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Who you wanna blame, those bastards that realised you were now an alien because your motherland wanted it's independence, or your motherland for changing it's relationship?

You were no different to the thousands of Grenadians, Trini's etc that were at home basking in the Sun, your Government flexed it's muscles and changed your relationship for you.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 09, 2018 7:57 am)

#8 Sep 09, 2018 10:10 am

Dancer
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Then there is also some!!! of the youths of the windrush generation  displaying some negative behavior  in a hostile environment created  around them.

Mary Seacole /deportees . I share your indignation  .  The more I learn of the injustice shown to these  Windrush  folk .
It is plain.          .....   Racist  out and out .  ( planned ! )
AND ,  how then are children to react in a society that tells your family  ,  to your face ,  deportation.

But Come in European Union.  Make room West Indians.
Sad.

When  we  ALL  start   to  deal with racism upfront   , call it for what it is , at the beginning .
Life might just be better.

#9 Sep 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:
Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Then there is also some!!! of the youths of the windrush generation  displaying some negative behavior  in a hostile environment created  around them.

Mary Seacole /deportees . I share your indignation  .  The more I learn of the injustice shown to these  Windrush  folk .
It is plain.          .....   Racist  out and out .  ( planned ! )
AND ,  how then are children to react in a society that tells your family  ,  to your face ,  deportation.

But Come in European Union.  Make room West Indians.
Sad.

When  we  ALL  start   to  deal with racism upfront   , call it for what it is , at the beginning .
Life might just be better.

ah ah well said dancer but since  it's practised in all different kind of ways it will be hard to tackle.
Racism is an evil act for entertainment of those in power .
And most practice it for a laugh and their entertainment  as sad  crazy, low  and pathetic as  it looks it's true. All the time Dexter Mom thought she was home away from home a few years later she is calling out Racism . It's not high it's low.
I am glad I am not racist it looks evil . 

What make me upset is when the racist say they are not a racist then do a racist act in big. This is crazy !!! a load I don't wish to share .  Glad I grew up in a remote village In the 70"s the only white man I saw was a priest called Peace and Love and a Syrian knocking to sell his merchandise  . But more you live  more you learn. Must have been hard for the windrush mothers and fathers
While I  was being a kid  at home with mom in Grenada they were rioting somewhere  in a distant land how brave.  I thought all that was in the past .
Dancer give me the right lottery numbers  I need it ? Hmmmm.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 09, 2018 3:29 pm)

#10 Sep 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

I had fun!!! today no it was not a party it was not a movie it was just  me having fun in a cut up jeans and digging my jeans with a velvet cap
I could not help but feel happy and chuckled
I was even invited to a fashion show just walking the street today  and it's facts . I had fun in my outfit real fun. I felt light I felt peace and Love .  The only thing I don't talk as much as I used to. What's the big deal ?  because I notice I don't have luck with people
its nothing more nothing less

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 09, 2018 3:49 pm)

Board footer