You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 07, 2018 9:28 am

Dancer
Active

WOMEN ... OFF the rails.

Where have we gone wrong ?        Men that is .   ..  sad.lol

MSN...  story.

McKenna Denson  traveled more than 700 miles from her home in Pueblo , Colo to attend a Mormon Church service in ARIZ ;   and did not waste time telling the congregation  why .
SUNDAY was supposed to be a day of fasting and testimony at the church , and Denson strode up to the pulpit like any other member of the congregation.
      .. She  introduced herself as a visitor , professed  " great confidence and love for the Savior"  -  and then accused a former church leader of raping her more than 30 years ago.
Denson had come to expose him before his own congregation.

This is  so sad , In his own Church , before his church members  ,    ..... revenge.

Is this right ?
These women groups  need to be monitored . Calypso and her pals need to be held responsible.

BTW  , What happened to BLM , banned ?

#2 Sep 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: WOMEN ... OFF the rails.

Dancer wrote:

MSN...  story.

McKenna Denson  traveled more than 700 miles from her home in Pueblo , Colo to attend a Mormon Church service in ARIZ ;   and did not waste time telling the congregation  why .
SUNDAY was supposed to be a day of fasting and testimony at the church , and Denson strode up to the pulpit like any other member of the congregation.
      .. She  introduced herself as a visitor , professed  " great confidence and love for the Savior"  -  and then accused a former church leader of raping her more than 30 years ago.

This is  so sad , In his own Church , before his church members  ,    ..... revenge.

Is this right ?
These women groups  need to be monitored . Calypso and her pals need to be held responsible.

I was not there but at times is the other way round . Women mature faster than men. I need both sides of the story . Was he older by many years?
Is this world going crazy or is just me ?
Did they fall out now?
Cause some people when you fall out with them they go crazy!!!
I need both sides of the story. I care about both sides not just one side food for thought

#3 Sep 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Expat
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:
Dancer wrote:

MSN...  story.

Is this right ?

I was not there but at times is the other way round . Women mature faster than men. I need both sides of the story . Was he older by many years?
Is this world going crazy or is just me ?
Did they fall out now?
Cause some people when you fall out with them they go crazy!!!
I need both sides of the story. I care about both sides not just one side food for thought

Points.

#4 Sep 09, 2018 8:39 pm

New Historian
Active

"This is  so sad , In his own Church , before his church members  ,    ..... revenge."

You mad? This is RAPE, there's no statute of limitations on calling out a dirty pastor, and no limits on revenge. And it's not revenge, it's justice. Get a grip. Why else would she travel 700 miles - to make up a story? The bastard needs to go down.

#5 Sep 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"This is  so sad , In his own Church , before his church members  ,    ..... revenge."

You mad? This is RAPE, there's no statute of limitations on calling out a dirty pastor, and no limits on revenge. And it's not revenge, it's justice. Get a grip. Why else would she travel 700 miles - to make up a story? The bastard needs to go down.

A woman scorned aint a trivial matter. How do you know if she is a whacko, who just flipped?  I am not saying it isn't true, but you cannot assume it is. Hence my agreement with Seacole.

#6 Sep 10, 2018 9:45 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Well said.

#7 Sep 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

That's not revenge
Revenge is to come with security to arrest him . She look mentally of the rail and crazy.  This looks like taking matters in her own hands .  The woman just show up herself . Looks like she contemplated it

#8 Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

MSN...  story.

Is this right ?

Dancer when  are the men going to start coming forward . Burt Reynolds lost his virginity to a 40 years old woman as a teenager . That woman feel hot and bothered tracking down the pastor he must have thought he saw Lucifer sorry some!!! women shows how vicious they are I witness that with my  own eyes .

#9 Sep 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

A woman scorned aint a trivial matter. How do you know if she is a whacko, who just flipped?  I am not saying it isn't true, but you cannot assume it is. Hence my agreement with Seacole.

Expat I agree with you we on the same page  lol

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 10, 2018 1:44 pm)

#10 Sep 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Well said.

You wouldn't say that if one of your hundreds of admirers did a number on you.

Board footer