You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 10, 2018 6:29 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Historian on Woman off the rails

Historian but I have seen so much injustice in this world that I need both sides of the story
Not all these allegations are true
And nobody knows who started the whole thing this is not a little blue pill case lol. I stand by wanting both sides of the story.
There are loads of evil folks fabricating stories all around the world and we believe without question.
Not saying it's true or false. I need more
Crazy people do all sorts even the way she handled the whole thing raises eyebrows as to what's going on mindwise.
Makes her look crazy and the he ooks better than her. This is not how sane people handle these allegations . Food for thought

#2 Sep 10, 2018 6:37 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Historian on Woman off the rails

Look like some of these people are evil and mental . They're so evil they can't think. If it's true she should have a case brought forward for discussion. She don't have my backing because of what she did. She look like the devil attacking the man of God sorry but This is what it looks like.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 10, 2018 6:43 am)

#3 Sep 10, 2018 5:36 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Historian on Woman off the rails

"She look like the devil attacking the man of God"

Your bias screams. Who says he's a man of god - just because he wears a white collar? There are many many many many "men of god" who have ZERO godly bones in their bodies. Hypocrites and charlatans, especially in the Evangelical clique.

Board footer