You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Slice
Active

LORD NOT AH SOULD POSTED ABOUT THE TEXAS COP KILLING

GM coming for allyu backside.  Now this is mystery to me, ah doh know what to tink about that senseless killing. Was it ah  racist killing?  Could it possible be ah mistake?  GM help me out here, what is your take?

#2 Sep 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Expat
Active

Re: LORD NOT AH SOULD POSTED ABOUT THE TEXAS COP KILLING

Slice wrote:

GM coming for allyu backside.  Now this is mystery to me, ah doh know what to tink about that senseless killing. Was it ah  racist killing?  Could it possible be ah mistake?  GM help me out here, what is your take?

?  Me I know nutting.

#3 Sep 14, 2018 12:16 am

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

Apartment 1478. Did you read the poem I posted? Its unjust from any lens.

#4 Sep 14, 2018 9:04 am

Slice
Active

This is one story, ah waiting until the facts come out.  I know it is another COP killing on ah blackman, but ah want more, before ah decide if it is ah Racist killing.  How the hell every apartment is the same in that building?  I did take into consideration the entrance to the St Lucian building was very different.  That is the part that I am lamenting.  How could she not see the outside of that man's apartment was very different from hers.

#5 Sep 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Expat
Active

I continue, I know nutting about these incidents.

But a bad or unnecessary shooting which ends in a fatality even when it is a Black victim and a White cop does not have to be racist... simply very poor judgement on the part of the cop. I am accepting at times the cops or even civilians use stereotype judgements to reach their decision, it still does not mean they deliberately said... Hmmm lets see if I can get away with shooting a Black man today.

The tragedy remains the same tragedy, no diminishing that.

Board footer