You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Sep 17, 2018 4:47 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Beautful African men

"I don't think there is a happiness scale, but there is a 50% divorce rate."

A misleading and meaningless statistic. It suggests that 50% of all people who get married end up being alone, whereas that's not the case at all. Most people who get divorced remarry, if you don't get it right the first time, try, try, and try again, until you find the "right" partner - ie one who'll put up with all your shite lol!!

#22 Sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I don't think there is a happiness scale, but there is a 50% divorce rate."

A misleading and meaningless statistic. It suggests that 50% of all people who get married end up being alone, whereas that's not the case at all. Most people who get divorced remarry, if you don't get it right the first time, try, try, and try again, until you find the "right" partner - ie one who'll put up with all your shite lol!!

Whilst not married all that time we have been together for nearly 40 years... God help me.... and she still doesn't put up with any of my sheite. Life is a knife edge on which I balance very carefully. In fear of a stainless steel wedgie.

#23 Sep 17, 2018 11:20 pm

New Historian
Active

LOL!

#24 Sep 18, 2018 8:34 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, lord you have problems.  Ah doh know what to say about you.  Ask you man to take care of you, that way, you wont be sidetracked.

Board footer