You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 17, 2018 6:58 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

America doing it too? We are the unwanted race lawd help us

#2 Sep 17, 2018 7:09 am

Expat
Active

Re: America doing it too? We are the unwanted race lawd help us

Keep your arse quiet and you can go and stay anywhere. Kill, assault, and tief, and they go export yu rass.

The same applies in the UK.  Hell, when the JA flight arrives security, customs, and immigration staff have the place on lock down.

They don't do that for Grenada, Trini, Barbados, or St Lucia flights.  Is what you sow is what you reap.

#3 Sep 17, 2018 8:20 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Expat wrote:

Keep your arse quiet and you can go and stay anywhere. Kill, assault, and tief, and they go export yu rass.

The same applies in the UK.  Hell, when the JA flight arrives security, customs, and immigration staff have the place on lock down.

They don't do that for Grenada, Trini, Barbados, or St Lucia flights.  Is what you sow is what you reap.

It's a set of angry people that will be getting of that flight . Remember if you were those that were not given a chance to explain your side of the story . Will you not be a bit upset ?
Soon as you said where you were born they forgot some not all have green card .
Expat I don't agree with one of your statement . Let me explain to you why
Sometimes in foreign you have to stand up and defend yourselves in many different ways.
Because many people choose who to pick on in foreign . Some  act like bullies, take for example a person arrive at 6 months hold a green card but when they ask where you were born they sending them back this is beyond fun a person was 6 months and 6 years and when the question  ask
Where are you from?
They sending them back
Expat is the latter fair to you as well just asking ? Let's spark a little debate .

#4 Sep 17, 2018 8:28 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

You have to restraint from assaulting anyone who are evil doers this is what they want to see your demise . They turn back on God
So sorry for the 23 year old woman but she got to have  understood  the set!!! up of provocation!!! as well. What you do is just swell up your face and go your way.
If people provoke!!! you in foreign don't even answer them because most time is not one person they will be with others even if you see one person at that moment that provoke you.
Well that will teach her. Sometimes it takes years to learn thing.
Those people maybe laughing at her now.
Anyone else being PROVOKED BY OTHER PEOPLE IN FOREIGN EXERCISE RESTRAINT  SWELL UP YOUR FACE OR SMILE.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO ASSAULT OTHERS WHO PROVOKE THEM  IS A GOOD LESSON TO LEARN . SHE FELL INTO THEIR WICKED PLANS.   ALL WIICKEDNESS  DONE TO OTHERS HAVE AN EVIL PLAN

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 17, 2018 8:43 am)

#5 Sep 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Expat
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:
Expat wrote:

It's a set of angry people that will be getting of that flight . Remember if you were those that were not given a chance to explain your side of the story . Will you not be a bit upset ?
Soon as you said where you were born they forgot some not all have green card .
Expat I don't agree with one of your statement . Let me explain to you why
Sometimes in foreign you have to stand up and defend yourselves in many different ways.
Because many people choose who to pick on in foreign . Some  act like bullies, take for example a person arrive at 6 months hold a green card but when they ask where you were born they sending them back this is beyond fun a person was 6 months and 6 years and when the question  ask
Where are you from?
They sending them back
Expat is the latter fair to you as well just asking ? Let's spark a little debate .

I think you missed the point of that last post.

I was not referring to people in the UK, I was referring to people traveling to the UK... maybe as people who had just been away on holiday, or probably new arrivals.  The Immigration teams come out in force when a Jamaican flight lands, whereas not so much for flights from the other Islands.

#6 Sep 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Dancer
Active

Mary Seacole/Deportees, aka social worker .  Watching that video  did not generate much 'pain' for those  deportees from NY.
We have to make better use of our chances in this world.

btw..... Mary ..  I was reading one of your posts  and i said , Mary is preaching, lol.
Mary ... TS is not the place to practice your preaching.   Form your own church.
' SEACOLE  PENTECOSTAL'
sad.

Board footer