You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 23, 2018 9:19 am

Dancer
Active

IS the WESTERN life style what the AFRICAN needs.

3 cars in the garage
Big 4 bedroom home
Tons of clothes , weaves , blond hair
Boat cruises
4 jobs

** While neglecting our children  ?

In the last 2 years . I have personally known 3 youngsters  22- 35 taking their own lives.  The last one I heard about only yesterday.
Last  saw the youngster  when he was about 10 years of age.  But it hurts  , know his parents.
West Indian 'good jobs'. His mum and dad 'middle class'. His mum quit her job as a ER nurse, became a Real Estate. Now owns about 5 houses. Might be more than 'middle class'

His Mum said " she never saw it coming"
Well !!
Have we been paying all our attention to the " American Dream" and not ourselves and children ?

*  Notice I rarely say any thing when the JA chastises the Black Family.  Lots of truth.

#2 Sep 23, 2018 10:04 am

New Historian
Active

Re: IS the WESTERN life style what the AFRICAN needs.

It saddens me to hear these stories of parents who are so preoccupied with gathering wealth that they ignore the emotional wellbeing of their offspring. When you old and in your rocking chair it may be nice to live in a big fuckoff house, but if there's no one left to come and visit you, then what's the point? You can heal a broken bone but not a broken heart.

#3 Sep 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Expat
Active

I know two families who have lost their children to suicide, and the first one was because the girl was tricked and manipulated by a centre fold mag and couldn't handle what she had done, the other also a young lady seemed pretty together, although she had ben pretty flirtatious as a teenager, but she put a bag over her head passing nitrogen and or Nitrous oxide into the bag, and suffocated herself. Leaving a note she hadn't been happy, but hadn't told anyone.... The parents having not long since lost a child to sudden death syndrome were of course devastated, but while hustling like we all do to make ends meet, they would not have ignored her issues had she not concealed them.

Parents cannot know what is happening to their children if the child does not communicate.

I for one hardly said anything to my parents about juvenile issues. I just dealt with what got thrown my way, and switched that part off when i went through the front door.

PS. I do not think the lifestyle you paint is part of at least 75% if not greater number of people in "Western Society". The American "middle class" seem to be mostly those that can just about hold down a job. The British version being more like your Bank Manager, Solicitor, or Stock Broker.

For the most part an American middle class is a "working class" in Britain.

Provided they can manage their time and commitments I don't see why Africans cannot aspire to these things you claim to be Western, any more or less than the Westerners.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 25, 2018 10:29 pm)

#4 Sep 26, 2018 3:11 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

3 cars in the garage
Big 4 bedroom home
Boat cruises
4 jobs

In the last 2 years . I have personally known 3 youngsters  22- 35 taking their own lives.  The last one I heard about only yesterday.
Last  saw the youngster  when he was about 10 years of age.  But it hurts  , know his parents.
West Indian 'good jobs'. His mum and dad 'middle class'. His mum quit her job as a ER nurse, became a Real Estate. Now owns about 5 houses. Might be more than 'middle class'

Well !!
Have we been paying all our attention to the " American Dream" and not ourselves and children ?

*  Notice I rarely say any thing when the JA chastises the Black Family.  Lots of truth.

When people just accumulate money, they have no concept how to spend it. YOu have to have respect for money!! That is hard for some people to do. Old money don't show their wealth; only new money.

#5 Sep 26, 2018 3:14 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

3 cars in the garage
Big 4 bedroom home
Boat cruises
4 jobs

Well !!

They should be more sensitive to the needs of their countries!

#6 Sep 26, 2018 3:17 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

3 cars in the garage
Big 4 bedroom home
Boat cruises
4 jobs

Well !!

They should be more sensitive to the needs of their countries!

#7 Sep 26, 2018 7:13 am

Vanni
Active

I think that regardless of race, culture, country, religion or anything else peripheral to Self: each of us at the soul level suffer from the same, and all are happy from the same. There are conditions which are universally draining and harmful, and conditions which are universally nurturing and constructive.

Also, we came here for specific experiences. And while we may analyse from our limited human perspective, there is a universal one which may make more sense than appears to this type of experiences. It still does not make a lifestyle which ruins the soul a recommendable one, but it may make sense in terms of life experience, wisdom and evolution.

#8 Sep 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

3 cars in the garage
Big 4 bedroom home
Boat cruises
4 jobs

Well !!

Dancer most of those you have described that died and their family has fallen prey to ORGANISED GANG STALKING IN THE WEST. THIS IS THE THE RESULTS THE PERPS ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO.
ORGANISED GANGSTALKING IS  SERIOUS  AND VERY EVIL.
AFTER IT HAPPENED IT BECOMES FUN FOR THE PERPS.
THE GANGSTALKERS  ONLY MISSION IS TO TRY TO DESTROY OTHERS   FOR THEIR OWM ENTERTAINMENT.
THE GANGSTALKERS ARE EVIL BUT DO EVEN KNOW THEY ARE EVIL THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF RIGHT OR WRONG UNLESS ITS HAPPENING TO THEIR OWN CHILDREN OR FAMILY .
YOUTUBE IT
THEY ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS WHOSE MAIN TARGETS ARE A CERTAIN!!! TYPES THAT THEY MESS WITH.
IT WILL BE A CHRISTIAN FAMILY OR SIMILAR . THEY DO NOT PICK ON EVIL PEOPLE BUT RATHER TO BEFRIEND THEM ANYWHERE THEY ARE FOUND.
INTERNET OR IN THEIR PARTS .
I DO NOT WASTE TIME TO ANSWER THEIR BLOG . HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM DANCER.
EDUCATE YOURSELVES THE PARENTS OF THE DEAD HUMANS MIGHT BE VICTIMS ALSO SO STOP BLAMING THEM.
MY HEART!!! GOES ON TO THE VICTIMS AND FAMILY. THIS IS NOT FUN!!!!
WHOEVER IS GOING THROUH THIS KIND OF ORGANISED GANGSTALKING THERE IS HELP ON YOUTUBE .
GOOGLE: ORGANISED GANGSTALKING

REMEMBER THE PERPS/GANG STALKERS  ARE EVIL BUT DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE EVIL THIS IS WHAT MAKES MATTERS WORST FOR THEIR VICTIMS.
ALSO REMEMBER IF SOMEBODY DO IT TO THEM OR THEIR FAMILY THEY WILL NEVER TOLERATE IT  .
WHO IS WATCHING THE WATCHMAN FOOD FOR THOUGHT
GOD SEES EVERYRHING HE IS WATCHING .
WHY ARE YOU BLAMING BLACK PARENTS ?
I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THAT DANCER
GOOD BYE
WE ARE NOT TALKING CURSES OF A PERSON HERE. WE ARE NOT TALKING GOD'S KARMA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MAN MADE KARMA.
EVIL PEOPLE WHO DECIDES TO HARASS OTHERS NON!!! STOP!!! BUT WILL NOT LIKE IT FOR THEIR OWN FAMILIES.
GANGSTALKERS are anyone they May not necessarily know their boss all the time
Or they might know the boss but the bottom line is they do not even know they are evil which is the saddest part hmmmmn

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 26, 2018 1:06 pm)

#9 Sep 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Lord put ah hand. I know what I know
Some people are doing the gangstalking for fun so they say.
Fun is joy how can this be fun?
If God will forgive everyone there will be no mention of heaven!!! and hell!!! you can't do your things and say God will forgive you this is if you never heard of God
Live and let live because we all soon dead
Call Jesus Dancer cause we on earth all have problems .
We all have life
In the end we all have to die
jump high !!!jump low
The best thing to do if we are  given the chance !!! to do so is to respect one another

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 26, 2018 1:32 pm)

#10 Sep 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I grew up in poverty with distracted parents.  I'd rather grow up wealthy with distracted parents.

Board footer