You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 26, 2018 1:04 pm

GMW
Active

A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

At the rate this alter boy is going he'll rack up more than Trump and Bill O'Reilly combined. That's if they don't confirm he to a lifetime of determining our faith by putting him on the supreme court real soon.

The race to confirm is on. Quick, quick. What a mockery. "Founding Fathers" BS and all.

Speaking of P-u-s-s-y grabbers how about a lil game of Charade:

Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, James Levine, Bill O'Reilly, Roman Polaski, Harvey Weinstein (pending. kinda), Matt Lauer, Donald "king of all grabbers" aka "President of the United States" Trump, etal, etal, etal.

Oh, and then there's Bill Cosby. What a countrie!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 … th-vpx.cnn

#2 Sep 26, 2018 1:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

These women wouldn't risk jail time for perjury, just to get at Kavanaugh, or if they were some "paid operative" of the DNC. I find it amazing that "certain people" on here won't even give the women a hearing and has virtually pronounced them as liars.

What did I say? He's ....

Toast.jpg

Last edited by New Historian (Sep 26, 2018 1:19 pm)

#3 Sep 26, 2018 1:48 pm

GMW
Active

He would have been toast. That is why the race has been on to confirm him from day one with only 10% of his resume available for scrutiny.

They may want to consider a Judge by the name of Merrick Garland. I heard he has an impeccable record and may be less of a pervert.

Of course it makes perfect sense that Trump would nominate these kinds of people even subconsciously. Very few can deny who Trump is with a straight face.

#4 Sep 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

You guys are no different from the idiots who believed that Obama was a Muslim.  Somebody said he was and they believed it; no proof necessary.  You two are cut from the same cloth as those idiots.

I tell you what, I hate Trump.  I was actually thinking about staying home this November or even voting Democrat out of disgust for Trump.  Right now I feel like I would crawl over broken glass to vote against any and all Democrats.  This is a virtual lynching and it is disgusting.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Sep 26, 2018 3:35 pm)

#5 Sep 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Sometimes people lie.  We shouldn't believe people without evidence because bad things happen if we do.

Emmett Till was accused of flirting with or whistling at Carolyn Bryant. In 1955, Bryant had testified Till made physical and verbal advances.  Decades later, Bryant disclosed that she had fabricated part of the testimony regarding her interaction with Till, specifically the portion where she accused Till of grabbing her waist and uttering obscenities, "that part's not true," Bryant stated in a 2008 interview with historian Timothy Tyson.

#6 Sep 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

History repeats itself...

untqww.jpg

A jury has ordered a female blogger to pay an Army colonel she accused of rape a total of $8.4million in damages.

Susan Shannon, 52, who now lives in Everett, Washington, first alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Army Colonel David 'Wil' Riggins in 1986, while they were both cadets, on her blog in 2013.

She said she waited three decades to come forward about her experience because of the army's 'code of silence'.

But Riggins, also 52, who vehemently denied the claims, said the 'false' allegations had cost him a sparkling military career.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … llion.html

#7 Sep 26, 2018 4:35 pm

New Historian
Active

WHY DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY PRESUME THEY ARE LYING? One could even think you are talking a position that abuse against girls is just "healthy teen behavior" among frat brats. GIVE THEM A HEARING Do you really think that THREE women would risk jail time for perjury?

The higher monkey climb, the more he expose. And right now your backside is looking awfully bare out there.

#8 Sep 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

WHY DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY PRESUME THEY ARE LYING?

I automatically presume he is innocent because that it what decent human beings do.

#9 Sep 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

The presumption of innocence is an ancient principle. ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (“the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies”).

It was part of Roman Law.  It is part of Islamic Law.  It was part of Feudal Law. It is part of Christian Law.  It is the law of most nations the world over.  It is the law of modern democracies, constitutional monarchies and republics.  It is contained in Blackstone's Formulation: "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer".

False witnesses exist and we have known it for thousands of years.  That is why 10% of the commandments God gave Moses prohibit bearing false witness.   It is part of the human condition.

The presumption of innocence is part of the United States Constitution.

Anything other than the presumption of innocence is a vile crime against all decency.

If a preponderance of the evidence shows him guilty, then so be it.  Until then, he is innocent.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Sep 26, 2018 4:48 pm)

#10 Sep 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
New Historian wrote:

WHY DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY PRESUME THEY ARE LYING?

I automatically presume he is innocent because that it what decent human beings do.

I aint presuming he is guilty, but I am sure as hell not turning a blind eye to the possibility that he may not be innocent.. There should be some verification that these claims are false.  To actually make a sworn statement when you have and are holding Government positions is a pretty stupid thing to do if you are found guilty of perjury. The pendulum swings towards the women, and away from the virgin judge.

The rush to complete is 100% political, as is the obfuscation from the Dems. But what is more important, the truth, or a republican who may turn Roe V Wade over?

Board footer