You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Sep 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

New Historian wrote:

Yeah but did you write your lies in the yearbook?

I didn't write anything in the yearbook.  I don't even have one.  I hated high school.  If that weren't the case, I might have made a cryptic reference to fictional sexual exploits in my yearbook.  High school boys are rude.  You also know this.

Offline

#12 Sep 27, 2018 4:43 pm

GMW
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

New Historian wrote:

Trumped Up!

It was reported since yesterday that Trump wanted him to be animated so today he came out blazing. And crying at times. Unlike the the alter boy in the previous sessions.

Lots of judges acting on TV these days. Judge Judy, Judge Tyler, Judge Marilyn, etal, etal.

Offline

#13 Sep 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

If you are emotional it is proof you are a rapist.

If you are unemotional, it is proof you are a well disciplined racist.

You people would make Roland Freisler blush.

Offline

#14 Sep 27, 2018 4:52 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Your refusal to entertain one scintilla of doubt puts you on par with religious fanatics who KNOW all the answers. Oh I forget...

Offline

#15 Sep 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Bullshit. I don't know if any of this is true.  It might be true but there is no evidence that it is true and when there is no evidence, you presume innocence.  At least that is what decent people who don't suck ass do.

Offline

#16 Sep 27, 2018 5:03 pm

GMW
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Real Distwalker wrote:

If you are emotional it is proof you are a rapist.

If you are unemotional, it is proof you are a well disciplined racist.

You people would make Roland Freisler blush.


Who said this, me or you? Who just brought up race, me or you? Oooh well, I guess I'm the racist.  Who told you, Slice?

LOL

Offline

#17 Sep 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Saying about some demographic "they are all the same" is exactly the sort of thing racists say.  In fact, that attitude, judging people by their demographic rather than the content of their character is at the core of racism. You know that.

Offline

#18 Sep 27, 2018 5:07 pm

GMW
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Real Distwalker wrote:

Bullshit. I don't know if any of this is true.  It might be true but there is no evidence that it is true and when there is no evidence, you presume innocence.  At least that is what decent people who don't suck ass do.

No one is saying he should presumed guilty and sent to jail but REASONABLE and Un-bias folks are saying when there is any such DOUBT when filling the most important lifetime, decision making position in the United States that can only be filled by 9 persona at at time, LEAVE IT OUT!

Offline

#19 Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

GMW
Active

Re: So who was Renate that Kavannaugh was an "alumnus" from?

Real Distwalker wrote:

Saying about some demographic "they are all the same" is exactly the sort of thing racists say.  In fact, that attitude, judging people by their demographic rather than the content of their character is at the core of racism. You know that.

How did I know the same things you spare you calling Trump and his racist administration you'd accuse me of. Very old tactic. U un-racist bloke.

LOL!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB