You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 28, 2018 5:39 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Unbelieable !!! Youth murdered by Jamaicans for just for being gay ?

How evil to kill people for being gay
Someone just pass!!! this on to me. About a gay being  murdered in Jamaica . Growing up in Grenada I never heard of such homophobia amongst my people food for thought.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 28, 2018 5:57 am)

#2 Sep 28, 2018 9:56 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Unbelieable !!! Youth murdered by Jamaicans for just for being gay ?

Sad , and true Mary seacole/deportees    ......     BUT news from years ago ?

And why  are you getting down on the  woman that stood up in front of the world yesterday  and said what the  ( maybe Supreme Court Judge )  did .

Speak up Mary.

#3 Sep 28, 2018 12:01 pm

New Historian
Active

The amount of homophobia in Jamaica is disgusting, many many have been killed.

#4 Sep 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Slice
Active

You tink it better in Grenada?  Lord Grenadians hate gays.  I started ah conversation about gays are folks also, and that they should be allowed to live their lives, just like you and I.  Lord we were having fun, all ten of me PADNAHS erupted.  What was kinda strange, five off them were from Canada.  In so many words they accused me of being gay.

#5 Sep 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

You tink it better in Grenada?  Lord Grenadians hate gays.  I started ah conversation about gays are folks also, and that they should be allowed to live their lives, just like you and I.  Lord we were having fun, all ten of me PADNAHS erupted.  What was kinda strange, five off them were from Canada.  In so many words they accused me of being gay.

You can take the Grenadian out of Grenada, but you cant take Grenada out of the Grenadian...

#6 Sep 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

Sad , and true Mary seacole/deportees    ......     BUT news from years ago ?

And why  are you getting down on the  woman that stood up in front of the world yesterday  and said what the  ( maybe Supreme Court Judge )  did .

Speak up Mary.

aww my bad I thought was a new video  this is why I send it here now thanks for explaining it is old  Maybe I wanted you to think it's new
Was there any changes since tbis old outdated video like classes to include diversity ? Or anything to show?
Anything new from that date? Maybe I stuck in time food for thought
These criminals have a criminal record or not?
What else they got to show? What can they show to know  they forgot about this  behaviour  years ago and moved on?
Shame!! There are many new cases to show this is not an old thing I hold on too
Cause there are more recent ones Youtube look for your self

Now about that woman why did she wait until he got an offer of a higher post. She made herself look  Evil and jealous are you blind ?
THERE are people who could still see those things . Would she have ever come forward  it's her timing!!!

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 29, 2018 3:10 pm)

Board footer