You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Oct 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Story of a man destroyed!

Relax.  There is a time for every purpose under heaven.

#12 Oct 07, 2018 11:09 pm

houston
Active

This man was basically charged with being a slime ball predator over the course of his celebrity career. He had years of court time to defend the charges but was found guilty in the end.
Is the penalty harsh? Should an 81 year old be sentenced to jail time?
Do 94 year old Nazis deserve a day in court, or should they just be put to pasture?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/torontosun. … fbe667/amp

#13 Oct 08, 2018 10:50 pm

GMW
Active

New Historian wrote:

And be afraid, for the (Supreme Court) Lord sayeth: "What goes around, comes around"

Eh, imagine dat Clarence Thomas life was DESTROYED by Anita Hill and now Kavanaugh's life has been DESTROYED by Ms Ford. So says Lindsay Graham and all the powerful conservative males who calls the shot. And both men gets to serve on the highest court in the land without any therapy, counseling or rehab to even "un-Destroy" their destruction. And they get to make decision affecting a plethora of women like the accusers. Laughable! Do they think we're that stupid? No wonder these  conservatives despise Hollywood. Unless it's Kanye West or Ted Nugent. The theatrical competition is tight. At least actors are paid to act.

#14 Oct 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Slice
Active

All I am going to say, is the world is having fun at America.  She is not the same.  She is now at the bottom of the pile.  You know for some reason I am not disturb,  I just think at the end of the day, both Trump will be locked.

Board footer