You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am

GMW
Active

'Babysitting While Black'

Black Man Caring for 2 White Children Stopped by Cops After White Woman's Call: 'Babysitting While Black'

And the cops admitted that this is exactly why the did it.

Meanwhile I'm always vilified but only by a few for pointing out just prevalent these forces are.

DiFacto racism is the law. No it's no longer the law. It's just the FACT of the land.

And that's not me hating. That me pointing out hatred.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/10/1 … an-bdk.cnn

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- … 1439416bfd

#2 Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am

New Historian
Active

Re: 'Babysitting While Black'

SOOOO glad I done wid all that crap in USofA. Couple years ago I got offered a job back there, no thanks been there and don';t need another T-shirt!

#3 Oct 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Expat
Active

GMW wrote:

Black Man Caring for 2 White Children Stopped by Cops After White Woman's Call: 'Babysitting While Black'

And the cops admitted that this is exactly why the did it.

Meanwhile I'm always vilified but only by a few for pointing out just prevalent these forces are.

DiFacto racism is the law. No it's no longer the law. It's just the FACT of the land.

And that's not me hating. That me pointing out hatred.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/10/1 … an-bdk.cnn

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- … 1439416bfd

I have only watched the first clip so far... There are two sides to that coin. While for sure we should all be able to drive around without care or concern, and I drive around with a little black girl in my car all the time.... admittedly in a "Black" country. But I also used to drive around England with two black girls back in the 70's with no problem.

However in England having a stop like that might be a good idea.  There have been plenty of instances where mainly Asians have been grooming young girls to use them in prostitute rings. So maybe you might be glad for a police check?

#4 Oct 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I probably shouldn't even weigh in here but here goes...

The creepy thing is seeing an adult man driving around with unrelated little girls. That's what sets off alarm bells.  "Why does that man have two girls who aren't related to him in his car?  Maybe it is nothing but I won't sleep if I don't find out."

The thing is, a when the same woman would see a white man with white girls, she would just assume he is their father.  She would have no way of telling that they were unrelated.

So here is the relevant question:  If a 30 something year old white man were driving around with two little black girls in the car, would anyone be suspicious?  I would guess that, as in the case of this busybody white woman, some busybody black women would be suspicious.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Oct 11, 2018 1:11 pm)

#5 Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I probably shouldn't even weigh in here but here goes...

The creepy thing is seeing an adult man driving around with unrelated little girls. That's what sets off alarm bells.  "Why does that man have two girls who aren't related to him in his car?  Maybe it is nothing but I won't sleep if I don't find out."

The thing is, a when the same woman would see a white man with white girls, she would just assume he is their father.  She would have no way of telling that they were unrelated.

So here is the relevant question:  If a 30 something year old white man were driving around with two little black girls in the car, would anyone be suspicious?  I would guess that, as in the case of this busybody white woman, some busybody black women would be suspicious.

You're a stat guru, what's the numbers on you white girls been victims at the hands of black males?

>>If a 30 something year old white man were driving around with two little black girls in the car, would anyone be suspicious?<<

U and you IFFY scenarios.

#6 Oct 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

It is weird to see men with unrelated little girls.  That's all I am saying.

#7 Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

It is weird to see men with unrelated little girls.  That's all I am saying.

It's a weird indictment on a society that thinks that that is weird.

#8 Oct 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

It's a weird indictment on a society that thinks that that is weird.

The world would be so nice if it matched the utopia in your head.

Untitled.png

#9 Oct 11, 2018 2:16 pm

New Historian
Active

There's no utopia in my head mate. In Grenada men frequently drive "unrelated little girls" to and from school, church and such like, nothing weird about that. But then of course, they're all black so won't get the attention of the knee-jerk police, as they do in your country.

#10 Oct 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

If everyone in the car is black - or white for that matter - it wouldn't be evident that they are unrelated.  That's the point.   

I understand that you fantasize that child molestation isn't a danger in the Caribbean but that is abject bullshit fantasy.

https://www.unicef.org/easterncaribbean … cation.pdf

Board footer