You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Feb 06, 2017 7:59 pm

New Historian

Re: Isis needs terminating.

Had to Google the name but yeah, I get ya lol!

#22 Feb 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Expat

dapper wrote:

i've got plenty white friends and colleagues,doesn't mean i'll invite them round to my house or a family function ......lol

So you are pulling the I've got white friends so I am not a racist card are you.... Hmmmmm.

Kinda makes them acquaintances then doesn't it.

Usually do so don't like so.

Subject: A caribbean friend!>>>A Simple Friend vs A Real Friend vs A Caribbean Friend>>>A simple friend has never seen you cry.>A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND CAUSE DE DAMN TEARS IN DE FUS PLACE>>>A simple friend doesn't know your parent's first names.>A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND KNOW WHERE DEY LIVIN', WHAT DEY COOKIN' ON WHAT DAY, AND>WILL SHOW UP AT THEIR DOORSTEPS (added: eat dey food, bring some home in>dey plastic (sunflower butter) container and never bring it back)>>A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.>A real friend comes early to help you cook and clean>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND COME LATE, BRING A SET OF PEOPLE AND THEN TALK ABOUT YOU>WHEN ALL DE FOOD AND BOOZE DONE>>A simple friend hates it when you call after they have gone to bed.>A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND SCREENIN' DE CALL AND DOH ANSWER WHEN IS YOU>>A simple friend seeks to talk with you about their problems.>A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND WILL LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND CRY WID YOU, EVEN OFFER>TO HELP YOU, THEN TELL EVERYBODY AND ADD A LITTLE MORE JUICE TO THE STORY>>A simple friend wonders about your romantic history,>A real friend could blackmail you with it.>A CARIBBEAN FRIEND WILL BLACKMAIL YOU AND STILL TELL EVERYBODY>>A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.>A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.>OH GOSH...A CARIBBEAN FRIEND OPEN YUH FRIDGE, CLEAN IT OUT, COMPLAIN YUH>AIN'T HAVE ENOUGH, THEN TELL DE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD DEY MOUTH WAS DRY>>>>

#23 Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

dapper

i didn't pull the race card....you did

"When in fact Bush had lots of Black people around him. Colin Powell and Condi Rice, as just 2 examples."

#24 Feb 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Expat

dapper wrote:

i didn't pull the race card....you did

"When in fact Bush had lots of Black people around him. Colin Powell and Condi Rice, as just 2 examples."

>>i've got plenty white friends and colleagues<<

Bidabing bida bang.

#25 Feb 07, 2017 10:52 pm

dapper

Let me slow it down a bit for u since u don't understand your own question

U implied that a white person has 2 friends so he can't be racist..u bought it up first

#26 Feb 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Expat

dapper wrote:

Let me slow it down a bit for u since u don't understand your own question

U implied that a white person has 2 friends so he can't be racist..u bought it up first

Now let me put the hand brake on for you.

This was the first reference to colour  :-

well if the white folks like bush and family stop killing and invading peoples country maybe we wouldn't be in this mess

That was from you.

Hand brake off.... engage gear and drive off slowly after checking your mirrors.

Board footer