You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 06, 2018 10:06 am

Slice
Active

WHEN THE MURDER HITS YOU. AH YOUNG LIFE CUT SHORT

Yesterday I attended the funeral services for me second cousin.  A very sad day.  Only 26 year and was doing very well.  This guy almost made in it in the NFL.  We thought, he will be the first Greenidge in the NFL.  Anyway he did not make it. They say he was dating ah older woman and her boyfriend shot him, while sitting in ah restaurant, with his older woman.  Sad, sad day for the Greenidge family.

#2 Oct 06, 2018 12:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: WHEN THE MURDER HITS YOU. AH YOUNG LIFE CUT SHORT

Sorry to hear that Slice, was he killed in Greenz? A young life with so much promise. sad

#3 Oct 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Slice
Active

Nope in Baltimore.

#4 Oct 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Yesterday I attended the funeral services for me second cousin.  A very sad day.  Only 26 year and was doing very well.  This guy almost made in it in the NFL.  We thought, he will be the first Greenidge in the NFL.  Anyway he did not make it. They say he was dating ah older woman and her boyfriend shot him, while sitting in ah restaurant, with his older woman.  Sad, sad day for the Greenidge family.

So sad  hope he haunt the killer . If she had liked him so much he won't have to kill nobody  it would show
I Hate infatuation and drama mistaken  for love.

Board footer