You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

You're just as beautiful as you ever were, even more so

Grenada, I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. There are many times I think you do, or maybe it's me seeing things through your eyes from time to time. A lot of people have been waiting to hear from me since I saw you last. My phone is fried. My brain is fried. My a$$ is tired. Had a big Halloween Night as always. That one we shared 35 Years ago sure was special. Today I am remembering that Birthday we shared, down at the Green Bridge near the Stadium. Everybody has been waiting to hear from me so I decided that today is a good day to check in.

Grenada, you still blow my mind after all these years. I know that things have changed but so does everything and everyone. It's good to see over the years how we have both changed, all for the better. What a beautiful thing you are. What a beautiful thing you will always be to me. I wish I had a heart monitor hooked up and recording things the moment I laid eyes on you again, then climbed into your loving arms. It was pure excitement from start to finish.

It is good to be an old man who is able to love and be loved by the Mother of Caribbean Ladies whose name is Grenada.

On this day, All Saints Day in 1983 I had my first taste of Carib Beer and Guinness Stout. If you have either on hand and you care to do so, raise a glass on All Saints Day for a Florida Cracker who finally came home. Amen.

Last edited by Beautiful Bradly Bolton (Nov 01, 2018 6:06 pm)

#2 Nov 02, 2018 12:07 am

New Historian
Active

Re: You're just as beautiful as you ever were, even more so

Beautiful sentiments BBB, elegantly expressed! I share them 100%, our mother certainly is a beautiful lady - warts and all! smile

Board footer