You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 04, 2018 8:03 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Where is people like townman , Mansa, Aim, Judy, Coast etc

Normally I don't ask for town people cause a town man was the only man that ever broke my heart. We were youths together thought we will be together he was the love of my life . My life went downhill the  same year he went Trinidad and  dumped me . He wrote me a dear John letter  while he was in Trini.
He apologised and wanted me back but the damage was already done.
He was from Willis/New Hampshire  but we were both youths so I forgive him .lol

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Nov 04, 2018 8:21 am)

#2 Nov 04, 2018 8:11 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Where is people like townman , Mansa, Aim, Judy, Coast etc

Rofl but is true so help me God
I am certain He loved me back then  but I could not take him where he wanted to go and that's life  .  I hope he got where he wanted to be  in life  and his plans did work out
Lol

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Nov 04, 2018 8:30 am)

#3 Nov 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Slice
Active

They are all on Facebook getting their private stuff circulated all over the world.

#4 Nov 06, 2018 10:12 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

They are all on Facebook getting their private stuff circulated all over the world.

Slicy man what's new a lot of facebook people already know who is who. Nobody there can't fool nobody there with no fake things.
These are the people who grew up together as companions . Yes some are far better and some far worst  as people
But when it comes to Grenadians we are from the same little Island .  Where there are crimes but still few comparing to the entire universe  I must admit. Some kick, some sweet but we all from the same little Island like it or not
Some!!! of them you could plainly see they wish they were not Grenadians  lol

#5 Nov 06, 2018 10:14 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Just watch them and wish them well. Life is to short thinking anout it we all just passing through this world

Board footer