You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 06, 2018 10:12 am

Slice
Active

OK FOLKS I VOTED

Please get out there and vote, that is if you legal.  Well GM ah know you can't, because you ent legal, but take ah few folks to vote in the Lexus you got. BTW ah kinda bucked the trend.  I voted for my Republican governor.  Then ah voted democrat for everything else.

Last edited by Slice (Nov 06, 2018 10:17 am)

#2 Nov 06, 2018 11:08 am

GMW
Active

Re: OK FOLKS I VOTED

Slice wrote:

Please get out there and vote, that is if you legal.  Well GM ah know you can't, because you ent legal, but take ah few folks to vote in the Lexus you got. BTW ah kinda bucked the trend.  I voted for my Republican governor.  Then ah voted democrat for everything else.

LOL. Ah tink yuh mixing me up with MRP although he may have been granted special voting privilege for his loyalty. Who knows, it may even be his voice mimicking Oprah in that vile robocall. I exercised my franchise before I even came into the office. Something you'll no longer will be able to do when you relinquish your US citizenship so your can challenge Keet for the Prime Minister-ship.   

https://www.tampabay.com/ap/national/le … 3796b4b824

I was trying to find that robocall but I didn't. Ask him if he can send it to you so you can hear for yuhself.

#3 Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Slice
Active

So I am very confident that the Dems will have ah great night tonight.  We are even going to win Texas, but Lord Georgia and Florida, governors race bothers the sheet outa me.  Dem Robo calls are ah final desperate attempt to keep that Racist Trump, your fellow New Yorker in power.  They are seeing the writing on the walls now.  Dem young folks are out in huge numbers and that will sink you other PADNAH, Cruz.

Wifee and I was there when the polling place opened this morning.

#4 Nov 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I voted Libertarian.

#5 Nov 07, 2018 1:36 am

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I voted Libertarian.

Oh.

Who lives in Iowa's 4th district when Steve King won and keeps on wining?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4136 … blicans-if

#6 Nov 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

That district is 200 miles from where I live.

#7 Nov 07, 2018 6:44 pm

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

That district is 200 miles from where I live.

I think to distance yourself from such "deplorable" fellow Iowans who elect a proven, bonafide Nazi is an honorable thing to do......if that's what you're doing here.

But ah eh putting words in yuh mouth, eh. smile

#8 Nov 08, 2018 8:39 am

Real Distwalker
Active

You are correct.  I do want to distance myself from King and those who vote for him.

#9 Nov 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Slice
Active

But That state also elected three dems, and they are coming for King in two years.

#10 Nov 10, 2018 2:13 am

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

But That state also elected three dems, and they are coming for King in two years.

Yes! And that state has also given us the grate (sp) Matthew Whitaker. Heard of him? Trump says he doesn't know him. That was after he said he did. He'll be upfront pretty soon.

Board footer