You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am

Slice
Active

GUS WHATS UP WITH THESE BLACK MEN WHO VOTED FOR THE REPUBLICAN IN GEOR

GEORGIA  /www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/23/whats-up-with-all-those-black-men-who-V

Offline

#2 Dec 14, 2018 9:56 am

Slice
Active

Re: GUS WHATS UP WITH THESE BLACK MEN WHO VOTED FOR THE REPUBLICAN IN GEOR

OK the link did not work, but according to the Washington Post 11% of black men voted for the racist Kemp.  Leh me see how you get outa this one.  Black-Americans are never ever to be trusted.

Last edited by Slice (Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am)

Offline

#3 Dec 14, 2018 1:06 pm

GMW
Active

Re: GUS WHATS UP WITH THESE BLACK MEN WHO VOTED FOR THE REPUBLICAN IN GEOR

Slice wrote:

OK the link did not work, but according to the Washington Post 11% of black men voted for the racist Kemp.  Leh me see how you get outa this one.  Black-Americans are never ever to be trusted.


Padnah if I didn't no better I'd say they have more in common with you than they do with me. And I may even be right to say that but I won't.

U might get vex is misread my love for fairness and equality as something else. smile

Offline

#4 Dec 14, 2018 1:23 pm

GMW
Active

Re: GUS WHATS UP WITH THESE BLACK MEN WHO VOTED FOR THE REPUBLICAN IN GEOR

>>Black-Americans are never ever to be trusted.<<

So 11%. Would it shock you if half of that 11% were of Caribbean descent? And what about the other 89% can they be trusted or you have other reason to no like them.

And slice what about the other non-Black Americans who make up the overwhelming majority of the votes he received. Can you trust them? You mean you can only hate black Americans.

Padnahs, it's quite alright for your to re-examine your logic. It won't make you a lesser man. Quite the opposite.

Like I see another rass klat invoking Farrakhan and sharpton here a couple day ago with the 999 fuckeries we're facing right now that's the only 2 names in this MF craw.

What's wrong with us? And with the Spiceislander TS.

Time to go!

Offline

#5 Dec 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Slice
Active

Re: GUS WHATS UP WITH THESE BLACK MEN WHO VOTED FOR THE REPUBLICAN IN GEOR

My only point is, you are fighting ah loosing battle.  Nope I ent giving you tit for tat and ah ent going to call you ah name, all ah going to say, is they are not  to be trusted.  I also  understand why Spice folks hate them so damn much, of course, there are always EXCEPTIONS.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB