You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Calypso
Active

Is bristol that Pretty??

I thought Bristol was ghetto. I didn't know it had such a lovely side. Is it gentrification? I have to take a trip to England, starting first in Fowey, Cornwall.

#2 Dec 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Is bristol that Pretty??

Calypso wrote:

I thought Bristol was ghetto. I didn't know it had such a lovely side. Is it gentrification? I have to take a trip to England, starting first in Fowey, Cornwall.

Sorry, but the opening is too big to pass up.... There seem's there's a LOT you don't know.  wink

Stay the hell out of Cornwall and Devon, we don't want trouble makers where me and my family comes from. We want to keep that for the Whites. You have your beach, and we'll have ours.

Do so doh like so. ent it.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 28, 2018 4:39 pm)

#3 Dec 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Is bristol that Pretty??

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Sorry, but the opening is too big to pass up.... There seem's there's a LOT you don't know.  wink

Stay the hell out of Cornwall and Devon, we don't want trouble makers where me and my family comes from. We want to keep that for the Whites. You have your beach, and we'll have ours.

Do so doh like so. ent it.

Cornwall then is where I'll go!!

Board footer