You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Slice
Active

NOT AH MOVIE BUFF. SERIOUSLY THE LAST TIME I SAW AH MOVIE

BEFORE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS.  I guess with time ah plenty ah decided to look at ah movie.  The Nun was ah pretty good movie.  I kinda like it.  I think it is on Demand.  Then this weekend I looked at Bird Box, ah Net Flix joint.  I must say that movie was pretty damn good.  It keep my interest very well and ah kinda love it.  If you ask me, I would say it is worth your time.  My only problem with it, is it was too damn long.

Anyone out there if you seen any of these movies, leh me know, if my Movie taste is outa wack.

#2 Jan 15, 2019 10:29 am

Expat
Active

Re: NOT AH MOVIE BUFF. SERIOUSLY THE LAST TIME I SAW AH MOVIE

Slice wrote:

BEFORE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS.  I guess with time ah plenty ah decided to look at ah movie.  The Nun was ah pretty good movie.  I kinda like it.  I think it is on Demand.  Then this weekend I looked at Bird Box, ah Net Flix joint.  I must say that movie was pretty damn good.  It keep my interest very well and ah kinda love it.  If you ask me, I would say it is worth your time.  My only problem with it, is it was too damn long.

Anyone out there if you seen any of these movies, leh me know, if my Movie taste is outa wack.

Bird box was OK, as you say a bit long, and it had a happy ending.... smile   Aahhh. But taste is individual. My wife likes MMA Kung foo, all kinds of foreign crap that she doesn't really understand, but visual appeals to he.  God help us she watched about 175 episodes od a Turkish period piece series on Nflix a few weeks back.... it was like watching the young and the restless in another language in old clothes.

Board footer