You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#41 Feb 03, 2019 8:15 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Okay, it's cold.

We should know by the end of March what summer will bring, right?

#42 Feb 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Slice
Active

Rd is not no poor person.

#43 Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Slice
Active

dapper wrote:

In greenz u have clean fresh air,fresh sea food,natural food straight from the ground and trees,cows and goats roaming and eating as nature provides and we still prefer these so called first world countries...lol

In Grenada, if ah take ah shower or even ah Sea bath,  me skin never gets dry and white.  When ah take ah shower here in the cold every time ah take ah shower ah have to use plenty Skin cream.

#44 Feb 04, 2019 8:06 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
dapper wrote:

In greenz u have clean fresh air,fresh sea food,natural food straight from the ground and trees,cows and goats roaming and eating as nature provides and we still prefer these so called first world countries...lol

In Grenada, if ah take ah shower or even ah Sea bath,  me skin never gets dry and white.  When ah take ah shower here in the cold every time ah take ah shower ah have to use plenty Skin cream.

So what you have against your skin getting white eh..... are you some kinda racist? It don't matter to me whether I bathe in the sea, or in Hinglan, me skin is always white....:)

Actually my skin dries when I go back to the UK, it is the dry air taking out the moisture. Just like putting bacon in the fridge, it shrivels up because the fridge removes moisture.

But don't get too cocky. Most 1st world countries use Ultra violet and Ozone treatments to purify the water.... GOOD. Grenada uses Chlorine.... BAD..and sometimes greatly overdosing in the process..... have you never seen white water coming out of the tap...... Very bad.... even at low doses. It is very damaging and I believe actually a cancer creator in the body.    I know it does bad sheite to you, whether it was cancer or not.

But don't get smug and say I use spring water.... IN A PLASTIC BOTTLE.... that is buggering you up as well.

Board footer