You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

What happen to Spider

RD or Slice can you tell me what happen to Spider... My wife ask me about him yesterday.. .He use to call us from time to time but we haven't heard from him in a long time...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Slice
Active

Re: What happen to Spider

Boy ah doh know.  The last time ah spoke to Spider, he could not remember who ah was.  So I ent sure wha the hell happen to him.  The man could not even remember Talkshop.  I will call someone and see wha ah could find out.

#3 Feb 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Boy ah doh know.  The last time ah spoke to Spider, he could not remember who ah was.  So I ent sure wha the hell happen to him.  The man could not even remember Talkshop.  I will call someone and see wha ah could find out.

Wow, how old is he?

#4 Feb 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Slice
Active

Spider might be in his late 70s I think.  h just cant get info on Spider. Alterboy, you have any news on Spider?  Calling td, but he ent returning my calls.  Well ah finally spoke to Spider and  to be honest I spoke to him for more than 10 minutes.   And he still doh know who I am.

Last edited by Slice (Feb 04, 2019 2:52 pm)

#5 Feb 05, 2019 3:07 am

gripe
Active

MRP, it is good to see your concern for Spider. Hopefully all is well with him even after reading the information that Slice posted.

#6 Feb 06, 2019 9:29 am

Slice
Active

Ah trying to get the real story on Spider, he sounds great, but it seems his memory is not there.  How can he forget me?  Ah really wanna know wha happen to Dancer.  Ah kinda missed her .

#7 Feb 06, 2019 11:26 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Isn't Dancer a man?

Board footer