You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Expat
Active

Hey RD you like Graphs

I am not going to suggest the source isn't anti Vax, although I flipped onto it as a Cancer site.... But the Graphs, and byline is interesting.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/the-tru … cinations/

#2 Mar 25, 2019 10:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Hey RD you like Graphs

I don't bother with information from...

Moon landing denial sites
9/11 Truther sites
Global warming denial sites
Flat earther sites
Holocaust denial sites
Anti-Vaxxer sites

Life is too short to waste it on nonsense.

#3 Mar 25, 2019 11:32 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I don't bother with information from...

Moon landing denial sites
9/11 Truther sites
Global warming denial sites
Flat earther sites
Holocaust denial sites
Anti-Vaxxer sites

Life is too short to waste it on nonsense.

Well, 4 out of the 6 are pretty obviously tosh. But 1 of them you have recently moved a smidge to the point you thought Humans made a slight difference to the cyclical process that is our climate. Which was unheard of from you a few years back. Now all you have to do is take off the blinkers and track down some of the information that is out there, and you might be born again.

I have been branded an anti vaxxer, and I can live with that, but I actually am not. I am anti MOST vaccines, especially as dished out like a jar of sweeties as in America where there is something like 80 odd injections of various vaccines up to the age of 18, and they are now likely to have a few extra ones for adults now as well.

Most of this vaccine craziness occurred AFTER the government made it impossible to sue for damages if the recipient is damaged or dies.... So they can push what ever crap they like with no recourse. AND YOU ARE OK WITH THAT?

Giving a new born infant with no immune system a jab containing 200 times the recommended heavy metal content for an adult for a condition you get if you use dirty needles is insanity.

I guess there are a couple of jabs worth having, but I believe there has actually not been any research on combined jabs, and minimising the amount given has to be the way to go, as repeated jabs only causes the immune system to become hypersensitive to proteins in the blood and it starts to get false triggers as it cannot distinguish between real pathogens and cells belonging to the host, hence the rash of autoimmune disorders that are now common place.

So to repeat, I am not entirely against vaccines, but in most cases we would be better off if we developed our immune systems by contact rather than injection, which a completely different process.

There is carping on about some deaths but if you put "some deaths" against vast swathes of allergies and conditions that were either almost unheard of, or non existent before.... maybe a few deaths isn't such a high price to pay. I thought you were against the Nanny State anyway.

#4 Mar 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

My point on global warming has always been the same.   It is happening and humans are part of the reason why it is happening.

I am skeptical about the scare mongering.  I am skeptical when they tell me it is going to lead to the extinction of mankind in this century.  That I don't believe for a second.  It will be a mixed bag.  Some places will suffer.  Some places will benefit.  All it all, humanity will adapt.

#5 Mar 26, 2019 12:03 am

Expat
Active

I hadn't even heard humanity was ending this Century. Hopefully it doesn't happen before 2051 which is most likely my last probably departure date. I can however see a hell of a lot of upheaval, as we are now all individual States, and cannot move freely. If areas become awash and those people need to move or get waders who will take them in.

Some countries WILL change their local climate so crops will fail, and different ones will be needed to supplement them. I vaguely remember it was a volcano that caused the climate change that created the Irish potato famine. We live in a just in time World, small disruptions can cause havoc. I don't think your "We'll be OK" forceast is likely to be accurate. More likely will be upheaval, unrest, rioting, and anarchy in pretty quick order.

#6 Mar 26, 2019 8:00 am

Slice
Active

I am very skeptical about the Moon landing.  That is my only disagreement with you.  Ah just wonder, why no attempt was made to go back.  Why the flag was not moving? They say the moon surface is very windy, so why?

Last edited by Slice (Mar 26, 2019 8:01 am)

#7 Mar 26, 2019 10:44 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

I am very skeptical about the Moon landing.  That is my only disagreement with you.  Ah just wonder, why no attempt was made to go back.  Why the flag was not moving? They say the moon surface is very windy, so why?

Don't you think that if it was faked the Soviet Union wouldn't have said something?  I mean, come on.  They would know and they would have every reason in the world to humiliate the US by exposing the fraud.

#8 Mar 26, 2019 3:40 pm

houston
Active

For sure the lunar landings occurred. It's the expense paid for returning home with a bag of moon rocks that I question.

#9 Mar 26, 2019 3:58 pm

houston
Active

Expat wrote:

I hadn't even heard humanity was ending this Century. Hopefully it doesn't happen before 2051 which is most likely my last probably departure date. I can however see a hell of a lot of upheaval, as we are now all individual States, and cannot move freely. If areas become awash and those people need to move or get waders who will take them in.

Some countries WILL change their local climate so crops will fail, and different ones will be needed to supplement them. I vaguely remember it was a volcano that caused the climate change that created the Irish potato famine. We live in a just in time World, small disruptions can cause havoc. I don't think your "We'll be OK" forceast is likely to be accurate. More likely will be upheaval, unrest, rioting, and anarchy in pretty quick order.

Have you seen this one?

https://nationalpost.com/news/big-u-tur … wing-again

Looks like we might soon be in a panic of how to deal with the coming ice age.

#10 Mar 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

Don't you think that if it was faked the Soviet Union wouldn't have said something?  I mean, come on.  They would know and they would have every reason in the world to humiliate the US by exposing the fraud.

Nope, if the Ruskies blew the moon mission out of orbit, then they would have to admit the space station is a green screen projection too.   LoL.

Board footer