You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 26, 2019 6:38 pm

Expat
Active

Slice for C sake look at the graphs.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/wp-cont … 04/pic.png

Just increase the zoom in your browser and you can easily see the Graphs. The bloody vaccines were introduced at the lowest point in the history of those illnesses.... In other words they did not end the epidemic, the epidemic ended BEFORE they were created.... Duhhhhh.

Try using your own brain instead of borrowing someone else's who is paid to keep the machine rolling.

#2 Mar 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Slice for C sake look at the graphs.

Again, I don't bother with flat-earthers or their type.

#3 Mar 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Expat
Active

I think it was addressed to Slice, you had already proclaimed your desire to remain in the dark with your tail in the air.

#4 Mar 27, 2019 7:33 am

Slice
Active

Expat, this is the internet, and anyone can create anything to meet their needs.  For all I know Trump could that graph.  Expat the facts and truth are out there.

#5 Mar 29, 2019 10:45 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Expat, this is the internet, and anyone can create anything to meet their needs.  For all I know Trump could that graph.  Expat the facts and truth are out there.

If you look at the graph that was just released in the post you just answered you would see that apart for a few spikes, the illnesses were pretty much done BEFORE the vaccines came out.... Not an article I included, and yes the facts ARE out there. So was it the vaccines that caused the drop.... Couldn't be, as they were not out yet.

Some of the biggest rises were during War time.... could massive population movements around the World have had anything to do with it I wonder?

Then the numbers dropped like a stone when living conditions improved, classically the better living conditions, the food, and lifestyles.

The article sites research that states the MMR is not responsible for Autism, and maybe it isn't, but I'll bet that it IS a contributory factor when you add it to the 15 or so OTHER vaccinations the kids are forced to take.  Currently there is a shit storm increase year on year of Autism, and I could be wrong by a few years, but I think it will be around 2030 that 50% of the kids will have Autism, which means in a few years either you will have it, or you will be looking after someone that has it.... that'll fruck productivity levels like crazy, and leave the way open even further for the Chinese?

If you check back to the turn of the last century Autism was almost unheard of....somethings changed. Certainly it's diet, certainly
living stress levels, certainly GMO's, and Oops there's those multi injections.... Take your pick, or mix and match, but there's some commonality out there somewhere.

Board footer