You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Mar 26, 2019 10:22 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Former Director of N.I.H says

Mercury in vaccines is in thimerosal which is a preservative.  It is easily eliminated from the body and there is no evidence it is harmful.  That said, where refrigeration is available it is unnecessary.  It is currently in no childhood vaccines in the US and all adult vaccines are available without thimerosal.

If you afraid of vaccines you can also be cured by inhaling the smoke from the burning feather of an owl fledgling and placing the sweat of a righteous man behind each ear while chanting the Lords Prayer backwards.   That's at least as scientific as the anti-vaxxer hokum.

#22 Mar 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Here in Ontario, health professionals that work in a hospital can elect not to get the flu shot but then are therefore required to wear a mask in the work place. In other words, they are forced to get a flu shot if they wish to feel comfortable through out their work day.
The problem with the flu shot is that it designed on a chance that it might be the correct concoction to fend off the latest strain of flu virus.
Is there enough mercury in the dose? Are there enough fermaldihydes in the dosage?
All careful considerations when big pharma is stirring up a special brew for us.

As I think you are implying the Mercury and sundry other non active ingredients are there to increase shelf life, not increase immunity, and as such these toxins add to the burden the nervous and immune system has to cope with. Again they have it arse about face, it is everyone else that should be wearing the masks so as to not infect the non vacced.

Then you have the DNA from the host incubator which might have been a chicken egg, or worse.

#23 Mar 26, 2019 11:18 pm

houston
Active

Got all my shots when I was young and can say I feel no side effects as of yet. The ten year tetanus shot is dew soon. Went through the mumps and measles as a kid so should be no problems in that department.
If I had to be injected today, then yes, I would have some questions as to what was being put into my body.

#24 Mar 26, 2019 11:24 pm

houston
Active

Sorry, that is due soon. My spelling is atrocious.

#25 Mar 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Got all my shots when I was young and can say I feel no side effects as of yet. The ten year tetanus shot is dew soon. Went through the mumps and measles as a kid so should be no problems in that department.
If I had to be injected today, then yes, I would have some questions as to what was being put into my body.

Clostridium tetani is found in soil, and dust usually around farm animals, you aint going to catch it scraping your hand on a rusty nail unless that nail is in a farm implement. Oh god, I just jooked myself with a paper clip up on the 20th story of my office building.... quick give me a tetanus jab.

I guess the claim would be they have all been immunised?   but the Tetanus rate in Grenada, a very agricultural country is zero. Not so in India, Ugnada, Congo, and the Philippines.

Board footer