You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Mar 29, 2019 10:07 pm

Expat
Active

Re: THIS IS TOO DAMNED SCARY! WHAT AM i GOING TO DO?

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

The returning Jamaicans (well they're no longer "Jamaicans", at least in the eyes of the real Jamaicans lol) have a big bullseye on their foreheads, partly because they come back and build these huge houses in remote communities, where they had fond memories of a childhood long lost. And they come with car, bling and containers full of goodies, so they stick out like a sore thumb. Cal if you really want to return, do it on the down low and make sure and do your homework before buying anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBNhFkOheUk

Red Gate is not my style. I love Dominica!

Bloody cheek, you are walking past MY coconut trees, full of jelly and you say you don't like Red Gate. Shucks Man. My house is in shot, but you wouldn't see it now as the Fruit trees are taller now.

Actually this is a little dated, as the shed on the roundabout was burned down, and the person filming showed the land, but didn't have the sense to show the view out to sea FROM the land, also that track has now been graded, although not pitched. The price per ft is crazy low. There are some big houses dotted around, and up on the ridge... not shown there are some nice properties with swimming pool, and one going up now that is set into the hillside that is going to be at least 4 stories, and wide..... Like a $2,000,000 build.

It's a 15 minute walk to a secluded beach with golden sands, the only problem would be the neighbours.... smile

Also they are going to start redoing the road in a couple of weeks..... at last. ....This was filmed in 2017.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 29, 2019 10:13 pm)

#12 Mar 30, 2019 7:30 am

Slice
Active

Mary, Grenada is ah tiny island.  LEH ME REPEAT AGAIN, THERE ARE NO UNSOLVED MURDERS IN GRENADA. YOU HEAR ME? Kaiso, Expat is the king of Red Gate, you have to get his permission to buy land in that area.  Ah kinda like Red Gate.  I have three buddies in that area.  Ah go ah little bit from Red Gate and there is ah Fruit farm.  I get mangoes Superdilla, Sugar Apple, Fat Pork, mammy Apple, name it that farm got it.  Plus the owner likes me.  Lord he could drink.

Kaiso ah was going to sell you my piece in Westerhall Heights, but ah think it might be gone real soon.

Mary you are right there are crimes all over the place and you must be careful, no matter way you go.  It kinda blows me mind, that if you driving at night or day and you see ah young woman walking and you stop, they just jump in you car.  They doh even think, they just jump in.  One day ah driving through me hood and this older guy flag me down to ask for ah ride for his 20 year Grand Daughter.  Ah just shake me head.

#13 Mar 31, 2019 8:11 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Mary, Grenada is ah tiny island.  LEH ME REPEAT AGAIN, THERE ARE NO UNSOLVED MURDERS IN GRENADA. YOU HEAR ME? Kaiso, Expat is the king of Red Gate, you have to get his permission to buy land in that area.  Ah kinda like Red Gate.  I have three buddies in that area.  Ah go ah little bit from Red Gate and there is ah Fruit farm.  I get mangoes Superdilla, Sugar Apple, Fat Pork, mammy Apple, name it that farm got it.  Plus the owner likes me.  Lord he could drink.

Kaiso ah was going to sell you my piece in Westerhall Heights, but ah think it might be gone real soon.

Mary you are right there are crimes all over the place and you must be careful, no matter way you go.  It kinda blows me mind, that if you driving at night or day and you see ah young woman walking and you stop, they just jump in you car.  They doh even think, they just jump in.  One day ah driving through me hood and this older guy flag me down to ask for ah ride for his 20 year Grand Daughter.  Ah just shake me head.

Is  aright Slice I applaud your efforts to give our island a clean record,  well done you are a proud Grenadian Baltimore did not change you . This is how to talk about your country people.  Grenadian to the bone but think twice you just come back
lol

Board footer