You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 08, 2019 6:11 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Awww she have a good heart a good!!! friend to have

Wish I could make friends with people with a mindset just like hers  you could see !!! she is bringing people together .

https://youtu.be/ARz6Waks5lM

#2 Apr 08, 2019 10:10 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Awww she have a good heart a good!!! friend to have

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Wish I could make friends with people with a mindset just like hers  you could see !!! she is bringing people together .

https://youtu.be/ARz6Waks5lM

A very nice young lady, Is best she say it, she is a good person and knows it's safe for her to exercise her rights to speak
This is clearly not the type of white to just  involved herself  in wrong doing to others or bugging peoples privacy just because they already knows they will get away with it in.
May God bless her and her children if she have children and her children, children  and onwards, best wishes to her❤

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Apr 08, 2019 10:13 am)

#3 Apr 09, 2019 6:52 am

Slice
Active

Mary, what it is about you and white folks?  Are you just getting to know them? Ah tink you should date ah white man or woman.

#4 Apr 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Mary, what it is about you and white folks?  Are you just getting to know them? Ah tink you should date ah white man or woman.

Slice! what do you mean by that?

#5 Apr 15, 2019 8:04 am

Slice
Active

So ah doh know if you gay or straight, that is why ah say man or woman.  Keep in mind people are people.  One of my very best friend was as white as lilly and what they call PWT.

#6 Apr 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

So ah doh know if you gay or straight, that is why ah say man or woman.  Keep in mind people are people.  One of my very best friend was as white as lilly and what they call PWT.

Don't forget they can have RWT too.  smile

Shades of the Clampets.... may be before your time?

#7 Apr 17, 2019 6:43 am

Slice
Active

What is RWT?

#8 Apr 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

What is RWT?

Rich White Trash, which is why I mentioned that OLD TV series with the Clampets, the Beverley Hill Billies....

#9 Apr 17, 2019 10:42 pm

houston
Active

The Clampett's were unique and very funny. Unlike the cast of Coronation Street that has been broadcasting a big heap of steaming pooh for about 40 years now.

#10 Apr 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Expat
Active

Ewwwwwww sounds like you have that thin skin disease as well.

Firstly I said RWT using the characters presented in the The Beverley Hillbillys as a simple visual reference, it made no reflection on either the actors, or the program.

Secondly The Street didn't run for how many years did you say 40? try 58/9 and counting, by not being a) innovative, b) mixing humour and pathos, c) covering some very serious topics, d) presenting a part of the country although in caricature, but with a strong element of the people it was meant to represent. It certainly bears no resemblance to the young and the restless.

The Clampetts was of its time, and amusing, or at least it seemed so to a young lad, but comparatively very short lived. Presumably because it didn't have many of the ingredients that have kept The Street going.... not that I have watched it for around 20 years.

Board footer