You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Dancer
Active

Happy Easter People

There are times in your life, when you know you are changing in more ways  than one   .   This year has been one and it seems to  be a good one , come what may. Kick in your step , people smiling in your face  and a smile on your face. Lordy, Lord.
So after this Good Friday meditations , have a thank you ball. Easter Sunday and Holiday Monday.
So to start you off , 'dig on this'
Now remember , nothing personal people... smile.

OK here we go.

This woman had been engaged to be married 3 times.  Every time her fiancee was murdered/killed . So the Police surmised it was a
serial killer operating.
Brought the 3 times engaged woman in for questioning.

Detectives : Make it easy for us  " admit you killed them "
Woman :  NOW why would I kill them ?"
Detective : "  Now this is my pet theory (listen up , lo )  After your boyfriends dumped you -  like last week's garbage ,  you got angry and killed them ".
Woman :chupses , rolling her eyes
Detective : " Well ! A woman your age , with no one to love you , no one to hold you ,  you wake up in the morning ,  you go to work , you see couples , hugging , kissing  - you get mad . SAD "
Woman : " Are you crazy " ?
Detective : " When you take a woman like you puts her out in the world , you become a ticking time bomb. "

....Comedy , people , comedy. hahaha.

#2 Apr 20, 2019 8:51 am

Slice
Active

Re: Happy Easter People

So way you been?

#3 Apr 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

There are times in your life, when you know you are changing in more ways  than one   .   This year has been one and it seems to  be a good one , come what may. Kick in your step , people smiling in your face  and a smile on your face. Lordy, Lord.
So after this Good Friday meditations , have a thank you ball. Easter Sunday and Holiday Monday.
So to start you off , 'dig on this'
Now remember , nothing personal people... smile.

OK here we go.

This woman had been engaged to be married 3 times.  Every time her fiancee was murdered/killed . So the Police surmised it was a
serial killer operating.
Brought the 3 times engaged woman in for questioning.

Detectives : Make it easy for us  " admit you killed them "
Woman :  NOW why would I kill them ?"
Detective : "  Now this is my pet theory (listen up , lo )  After your boyfriends dumped you -  like last week's garbage ,  you got angry and killed them ".
Woman :chupses , rolling her eyes
Detective : " Well ! A woman your age , with no one to love you , no one to hold you ,  you wake up in the morning ,  you go to work , you see couples , hugging , kissing  - you get mad . SAD "
Woman : " Are you crazy " ?
Detective : " When you take a woman like you puts her out in the world , you become a ticking time bomb. "

....Comedy , people , comedy. hahaha.

So why did you leave off the punch line?

#4 Apr 22, 2019 6:50 am

Dancer
Active

That joke is subtle Expat .  Sorry you can't put your head around it .
I bet any woman over 50 , would understand.  Sorry  dangerous  Mary ?

lol.

Board footer