You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 23, 2017 10:27 am

Expat
Active

So Milo isn't the monster it was claimed.

Perhaps the opposite

#2 Feb 23, 2017 6:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: So Milo isn't the monster it was claimed.

Right now he's going: "Oops, maybe I went a SHADE too far with that one!" LOL that was a short 15 but fun minutes.

#3 Feb 24, 2017 8:31 am

Slice
Active

He is ah FRIGGING RAT.

#4 Feb 24, 2017 9:36 am

GMW
Active

Poor thing. It's the priest fault that he is a racist scumbag. We should believe that.

Anyways, weep not for ovaltine or Milo, whoever the fvck he be. He'll be back up and running in two twos. You see, the sh!t he's pedaling is more embraced than most of you are STILL afraid to admit.

I know, I know. I've been saying this since the beginning of "birther". I should stop already. LOL.

#5 Feb 24, 2017 10:45 am

Slice
Active

It is  the weirdest thing ever, and for some reason ah can't wrap me head over RD and them and Milo.  This guys is ah pedophile, plus he is gay and RD and dem embrace or once did.  This is not Republican teaching.

#6 Feb 24, 2017 11:04 am

GMW
Active

>>This guys is ah pedophile, plus he is gay and RD and dem embrace or once did.<<

That is totally not why "they" embraced him. But we also know why many has, just like many have embraced Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump.

We keep playing ring-a-ring ah-roses with this issue. For that reason it will get worse.

#7 Feb 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Slice
Active

Got you they embrace because he is ah racist.

#8 Feb 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

It is  the weirdest thing ever, and for some reason ah can't wrap me head over RD and them and Milo.  This guys is ah pedophile, plus he is gay and RD and dem embrace or once did.  This is not Republican teaching.

I guess you really didn't watch that clip. Otherwise you would not be so far off track.

Try watching it, turning up the sound, and hear what he said.

Plus he is Gay?  What does that mean?

#9 Feb 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am not a fan of Milo Yiannopoulos and never was.  I don't know where you got that idea.  Some people on my blog are, but I am not.

Milo Yiannopoulos is not, by his own admission, a conservative. He does, however, attack the political correctness of the left. He does it intensely and relentlessly.

A lot of conservatives have calculated that the enemy of our enemy must be our friend, therefore, Milo is our friend. Well, he was never my friend.

All I saw is a brick-throwing rabble rouser who proudly wears his homosexuality like a badge of honor. He isn’t a conservative, he is a left-wing agitator who has made a name for himself by turning traitor against the cultural left. He is a celebrity entertainer who brought nothing to the table more culturally significant than did MTV’s Jackass. He, like about 3/4 of the Alt-Right, is all political incorrectness and nothing else.

I didn’t make a lifetime study of politics, economics and sociology to fall in behind a politically incorrect celebrity provocateur who is all mouth and no substance.

Board footer