You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Slice
Active

KENTUCKY DERBY MESSED UP

Doh tink there are Horse racing fan on here, but here we go.  Saturday was just my worst day at the track.  First ah played ah pick five in Calfornia. In the second race, my horse won, but was disqualified.  Ok that cost me  about $1.200. Later ah watching the TV and while the derby was running, ah feel real good.  Ah say this day ah finally have ah chance for ah huge pay day.

The 7 horse was in the front doing great and at that point, I knew he was going to win, then ah see me one horse coming up on the rail, and was doing great.  Ah say ah hitting the exacta, the triple and the Superfica.  Ad was ready to drive all the way back to the track to cash this huge ticket.  Then ah hear objection, ah say what!

Short story, if they had moved the winner to second or fourth, ah still was in the money.  Not as much as if the the #1 horse either win or come second, but enough for my biggest pay day at the track.  I guess you guys know the story.  Saturday was just not my day.

#2 May 07, 2019 7:55 am

Dancer
Active

Re: KENTUCKY DERBY MESSED UP

Animals lovers scream bloody murder  is a cat or dog  stumps their toe . What of horses ?
Should those beautiful animals (the JA) have been asked to run in that muddy ,  water filled track ,   to please Slice. I don't think so.
Hi Slice , a question sir , you met Tom , you met Harry , you met other TS persons . Why leave out the JA ? No luck .  Speak up.

#3 May 07, 2019 9:09 am

Slice
Active

Re: KENTUCKY DERBY MESSED UP

Horses are animals and some are bred to run in mud or ah Sloopy track.  If you are ah Horse racing fan, nd you know how to ready the Racing form, there marking on the form, that will know this animal is excellent on a sloopy track.

Who or what is JA?  You boasted that maybe you know or met ah few Talkshoppers, I was replying to one of your post.

Board footer