You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 13, 2019 8:04 am

Slice
Active

DANCER, WHO ARE YOU? STOP BEING AH MYSTERY

Are you male or female?  Are you from the Caribbean, if so what island? Are you retired? Do you have children? Post ah picture of you. Are you gay or straight? Ah just have ah feeling you are gay.

#2 May 14, 2019 9:47 am

Dancer
Active

Re: DANCER, WHO ARE YOU? STOP BEING AH MYSTERY

Express yourself Slice , stop worrying about other people ,  and  who  and where they come from etc.

Ask Expat or you might have heard about the Cuba's  eye care and cataract surgery that was so prevalent in the Caribbean  a couple of years ago .
From Trini to Jamaica people traveled to Cuba for corrective eye surgery.
What happened ? Has it been  curtailed ?

#3 May 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Slice
Active

Just tell us ah bit bout you. Ah have ah PADNAH who is on his way to Cuba very soon to have prostate surgery. According to him, the surgery only cost ec$20.00. I guess the expense will be the flight to Cuba.

#4 May 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Just tell us ah bit bout you. Ah have ah PADNAH who is on his way to Cuba very soon to have prostate surgery. According to him, the surgery only cost ec$20.00. I guess the expense will be the flight to Cuba.

I kinda remember that some maybe Tibetan monks have a low incidence of Prostate issues, and they get a friend to massage their prostate..... Makes one wonder if Gays have an advantage regarding prostate.

Board footer