You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 14, 2019 12:39 pm

Slice
Active

ANOTHER FLIGHT TO GREENZ, FROM AA

#2 May 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Expat
Active

Re: ANOTHER FLIGHT TO GREENZ, FROM AA

Great.

Too bad we missed the boat in the first place. If MBIA had been built previously to when it occurred then maybe flights would have come to us first. As it is we get a paltry number of flight per day while Barbados skies are filled with planes, and St Lucia and Antigua mop up the difference.

It's a wonder the air traffic controllers can stay awake. It's only really the Carriacou flight that keeps them on their toes.

#3 May 15, 2019 9:09 am

Dancer
Active

Well , well , well . I have to thank Slice  for  a good one .

After sprucing up your tourism product , with help I might add.    ....  lol.
People  will  begin to see  ,  Gree is more than  , hills  , valleys , trees and people that don't like cricket .
But part of the Caribbean Tourism product . 10 years ago . SPICE , wha dat. A island somewhere in the windies.
Now !! Advertising . Lord ! Gree want to complete , with the big boys ,,,,,   way to go.

The second 'good one' is the reminder of  ( one ) of the things I missed . The Caribbean Journal  ,, I did a quick check and it still  has that segment on fine rums. I like the little mag.

Good one Slice ... That's expressing oneself.
Take 5.

#4 May 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer it seems you really knows not ah ting about our island.  The richest man in your country  Jamaica, Owns ah house in Grenada.  maybe, just maybe he say to hell with allyu them Jamaicans, ah moving to Grenada.  Yep the owner of Sandals now resides in we little Grenada.

Board footer