You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Feb 22, 2017 8:19 am

Slice

Re: Trumps state visit to the UK

Ah doh know, why but it seems most countries, just can't say no to America, even if the leader of America is ah Racist, DUNCEE ARSEHOLE.

I am sorry, but by meeting with Trump, they are giving credence to his presidency.

These countries remind me of  SOME of the Republicans in congress.

#12 Feb 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Expat

Slicee Bwoy, De man presidency has credence, he IS the president. A jerkoff, and an AHole too, but he is the President.

The other countries HAVE to participate, there are combined interests that they have to try and keep current.

The British Prime Minister was glad to go visit with her begging bowl, as they are about to be cut loose without a sea anchor thanks to the misrepresentation by the leave candidates and the electorates gullibility. Britain needs to suck up to just about anyone that will talk to them.

Talk about "How the mighty are fallen".  It's all very sad.

#13 Feb 27, 2017 9:05 am

Slice

Honestly,  Ah wonder how the conversations goes with Trump and intelligent leaders.  Ah often wonder, what they comments are after leaving ah conversation with The Donald.

I am sure even the leaders he claim to love, does say, "what an Dumb ASSHOLE".  That fool have no idea, what I was talking about.

Well your leader and Trump are one of the same, they can not see beyond their arms.  They are very shortsighted.

It is really amazing, that doh matter who is the American Leader, they all come on their needs begging.  I honestly doh get it.

BTW, ah think this Russia situation will bring the Trump administration down.  I honestly think Trump was also involved in the talks.

Board footer