You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 06, 2019 7:32 am

Calypso
Active

Thinking about Port Antonio Lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB_cYCHhcT8

I do not go back to Jamaica period. I have become so frigging homesick since these last years. I want to go back for a week to tourist Jamaica-- to the parish of Port Antonio to swim on Monkey Island and run around barefooted. I want to explore ruins and Great Houses. I am going to go next year. Screw Rome and Florence or even Martinique. Jamaica, here I come!

#2 Jul 06, 2019 11:06 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Thinking about Port Antonio Lately

Rejuvenating , going back to your  homeland is always . Sun , sea  ,  heat in your 'behind' and blackness all around.
A trend I have noticed is that when long time immigrants ( 15-20 yrs) go back home for the first time . It becomes a habit . Every year or two . Some tropics please.
Walking barefoot , LOL , good luck with that . Those rock stones are not forgiving.
ah gone . Montego Bay ? ahhh   a week.

#3 Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Rejuvenating , going back to your  homeland is always . Sun , sea  ,  heat in your 'behind' and blackness all around.
A trend I have noticed is that when long time immigrants ( 15-20 yrs) go back home for the first time . It becomes a habit . Every year or two . Some tropics please.
Walking barefoot , LOL , good luck with that . Those rock stones are not forgiving.
ah gone . Montego Bay ? ahhh   a week.

I was there last in 1987. That is 31 years ago. In my mind I never left!

#4 Jul 06, 2019 11:32 pm

Expat
Active

As was covered hear before, Do stick to tourist areas, dress down and don't say too much or you may never leave again.

#5 Jul 07, 2019 5:34 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

As was covered hear before, Do stick to tourist areas, dress down and don't say too much or you may never leave again.

Port Antonia has a specific history. I am going to say al ot. I only want to beach bum.

Board footer