You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Expat
Active

Flow Slow

28 to 48 hrs for engineer to contact me regarding a dead phone line...

Only now its 96 hrs and counting.

#2 Aug 13, 2019 10:34 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Flow Slow

Is Canaval man, what rong wid yuh yuh ent been there long enough now? Lawd man yuh talkin like ah JCB! smile

#3 Aug 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Expat
Active

The help desk is there. Maybe they are in Jamaica, Surinam, or Tahiti, but 24/48 is just about reasonable, but 96, come on, by the time the cell rings tomorrow that's well over 110 hours with no service. after a hurricane sure, or a severe storm maybe. You know as well as I do, in the real world someone draws the short straw and works over Christmas or which ever Mas it is.They get double or triple time, and next year some one else gets the short straw. I don't give a flying cattle truck, if I give you my money I expect a service, and so should you and everyone else.

Or we could stay a banana republic that nobody takes seriously?

#4 Aug 14, 2019 11:41 am

Dancer
Active

I see  Blaka Dan  of " loyal Side man "  fame   -    has a new one for Carnival . " Belt Buckle '

I like ,loyal side man , from 2018 .

Flow ::::  (Cable wireless ) needs its monopoly to be changed , to stop them buying out other competitors for our dollars.

#5 Aug 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Expat
Active

Vis aVis NH.s suggestion that anything goes it's Carnival.

I went to my regular drinking hole today, and speaking to one of the ladies behind the bar.... How was your Carnival...did you have a good time.... "I was working". If she could be working why couldn't/shouldn't the guy that climes the pole?

My phone has been fixed today....

Board footer