You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Aug 23, 2019 2:07 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Carnival beauties

"I think Expat has lost the plot."

I despair for the poor boy, lost in the picky-picky wilderness!

#22 Aug 23, 2019 5:14 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

Not that impressive, and sad breasts in dodgy receptacles, even c section scars...

My wife always says that she admires and envies black women because they are so comfortable in their bodies.  They look and feel sexy regardless of their imperfections.

Frankly, it is that attitude itself that makes them sexy even if they aren't perfect.

#23 Aug 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Eyebrows? Boy you sure are PICKY!!

She has eyebrows? 

Regarding this woman (who is the Lord's mistress) eyebrows are not salient in the least.  I think Expat has lost the plot.

I suspect you have a very short attention span from watching to much advert ridden USA TV, the salient info followed eyebrows.

#24 Aug 23, 2019 9:45 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I bet I haven't watched an hour of broadcast or cable TV total in two years.  Other than the election coverage, I bet I haven't watched an hour in five years.  I'd have to go experiment with the television to figure out how to even do it.

#25 Aug 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Not that impressive, and sad breasts in dodgy receptacles, even c section scars...

My wife always says that she admires and envies black women because they are so comfortable in their bodies.  They look and feel sexy regardless of their imperfections.

Frankly, it is that attitude itself that makes them sexy even if they aren't perfect.

Guess your Wife does not know too many Black women.

Have you ever been to a cosmetics store that services women of colour.

The array of lighteners, wigs, extensions, hair straighteners, preparations etc etc. Many of these women are not comfortable and sexy in their bodies, they are too busy trying to look like your wife.

#26 Aug 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I bet I haven't watched an hour of broadcast or cable TV total in two years.  Other than the election coverage, I bet I haven't watched an hour in five years.  I'd have to go experiment with the television to figure out how to even do it.

I had cable for years, mostly to fall asleep in front of CNN, as I couldn't be bothered to figure the programming, or be driven to distraction by the ratcheting adverts as it gets closer and closer to the end of the film or program.

Recently I ditched the cable completely, and now do everything via the internet.  Saving close to $2000 a year.

Board footer