You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Slice
Active

GRENADA IS STILL SWEET, LIKE AH GRENADIAN SUGAR APPLE

I think I can forget how slow everything is in Grenada. Lord two weeks before carnival ah was so damn tired.  Two and three things to do Daily. None include the Carnival events, just local lime.  In one lime on the beach, they cooked five pots, fish, Sea cat and Lambie, Oil down and they half killed ah manicou and cooked it right dey.  The cooking of the manicou broke me heart.  The damn thing was not dead yet, but they started burning it on the fire before they cooked it. Jab in St David's is super.  That is wha you called ah lime.  Did not get home until 4pm. I met ah bunch ah Trinis visiting Grenada, they all swear they are moving to Greenz.

Hang out with WHman, but he doh appreciate we local music; however I stayed up  until 1am listening to jazz.  Never again.

Carnival was sweet.

Everyday I had fruit choices, bananas, paw paw, sugar apple, Sapodilla, and how can I forget I had an abundance of Passion fruit from me own garden.

Lord ah got into too many arguments. Never in me life ah thought ah was going to have to defend America, but that I did, because of Grenadians ignorance.  The truth is some doh read, they do not own computer and they just do not watch TV.

Wednesday after carnival ah was glad for the rest day.  Cant wait to go back.  Leave it up to me ah going back tomorrow.

How many times ah say ah just going on drop this off to me PADNAH, and end up liming until way after 11pm at night.  Lord the place nice.

I missed Talkhop for the first week, but had so much going on, I really did not missed it.

#2 Aug 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: GRENADA IS STILL SWEET, LIKE AH GRENADIAN SUGAR APPLE

That sounds like a very good time. smile

Board footer