You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Mt Rich Possi

The Democrats are very Vindictive

You know a couple days ago I was watching President Trump made the best speech as President of the United States... Some of the Democrats all dressed up in white dress was giving him a tumbs down... The next day those Vindictive Democrats was jealous of the great speech Donald Trump made...

So what they did they try ot hurt Jeff Sessions.... When they realize  they made not be able to bring down Jeff Sessions they try to hurt Vice President Mike Pence by saying he had an illegal E-mail account...

So what's the problem here  a man can only have one E-mail account... Even if Mike Pence had two E-mail accounts is nothing in comparison to crooked Hillary who had an E-mail server in her basement.  So the Democrats need to get over it having two E-mail accounts is nothing compare  to the bogus things Hillary Clinton was doing... Look at Martha Stewart she went in jail for half the things Hillary Clinton did...

I say it before and I am going to say it again.... The Democrats have to get over the fact that they lost the Election and it's time to bring the country together... Donald Trump was chosen by God to save America.  Let the man do his job in peace and stop trying to bring down his Presidency..

No wonder America is crumbling... When one Party get in power the other one do everything to stop and hurt them...Now don't say I am hypocrite... The Republicans was doing the same thing when Barack Obama was the president...  America will always have problems if this foolishness continue...

Again Democrats let Donald Trump do what he promise and stop trying to bring him down... I hope to God that fool Don Lemon read this...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Mar 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Expat

Re: The Democrats are very Vindictive

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know a couple days ago I was watching President Trump made the best speech as President of the United States... Some of the Democrats all dressed up in white dress was giving him a tumbs down... The next day those Vindictive Democrats was jealous of the great speech Donald Trump made...

So what they did they try ot hurt Jeff Sessions.... When they realize  they made not be able to bring down Jeff Sessions they try to hurt Vice President Mike Pence by saying he had an illegal E-mail account...

So what's the problem here  a man can only have one E-mail account... Even if Mike Pence had two E-mail accounts is nothing in comparison to crooked Hillary who had an E-mail server in her basement.  So the Democrats need to get over it having two E-mail accounts is nothing compare  to the bogus things Hillary Clinton was doing... Look at Martha Stewart she went in jail for half the things Hillary Clinton did...

I say it before and I am going to say it again.... The Democrats have to get over the fact that they lost the Election and it's time to bring the country together... Donald Trump was chosen by God to save America.  Let the man do his job in peace and stop trying to bring down his Presidency..

No wonder America is crumbling... When one Party get in power the other one do everything to stop and hurt them...Now don't say I am hypocrite... The Republicans was doing the same thing when Barack Obama was the president...  America will always have problems if this foolishness continue...

Again Democrats let Donald Trump do what he promise and stop trying to bring him down... I hope to God that fool Don Lemon read this...

Mt Rich Possi

Dude you must have been living in an alternate universe for the last God knows how many years.

For the entire 8 years that Obama was in control those jackasses you are now cap in hand to were undermining every move the man made. It didn't matter if it was even their own ideas, and he was intelligent enough and broad minded enough to acknowledge the value of their original idea..... once HE said yeah, lets try this.... they IMMEDIATELY went out against it.

Maybe it was initially because he was a Black President, or maybe well I just don't know, because it was so all encompassing, all they wanted to do was make his Presidency totally ineffectual. Which if you took your head out of that space between your buttocks you would realise was it emasculating ALL Black people.

Now I do not support doing tit for tat, that just makes the Democrats as stupid as the Republicans were. And two wrongs do not make a right.

But so many of your hero's efforts have been CROOKED, or dumb to date, what do you expect an opposition to do but push back.

Buddy your Jim Crow sycophantic following of this Racist, Misogynistic, arse wipe is frankly embarrassing.

He is not just one man, there is hope that one or two of his so called advisers may guide him to do something worthwhile, and if so hopefully the American people will benefit. But left to his own devices he will have to quickly stop speaking as his mouth will be jam packed with his own feet. He is a gripper of the highest order. I totally despise the man. And no one can say I have a racist agenda.

Board footer