You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Mt Rich Possi

President Trump speech lastnight was the best I have seen

I was extremly impress by Donald Trump speech lastnight.   As I told you before Donald Trump was chosen by God to save America from disaster.   Lastnight Donald Trump was hot to trot...  He looked Presidential and his speech was very powerful...

I was very impress when  Donald Trump honored the navy Seal Ryan's widow... That made me cry...It was one of the most powerful moment in his speech...

After the great speech by Donald Trump  lastnight caused the Stock Market skyrocket....

Michael Moore was bashing Trump lastnight because Donald Trump honored  Owen's widow... Everything that fool Michael Moore open his mouth he makes a fool of himself..  Would you believe this foolishness... Michael Moore say that Donald Trump was using Owen's window to gain ratings...

After the speech lastnight I see a great future for America with Donald Trump as President....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Mar 01, 2017 11:47 pm

GMW

Re: President Trump speech lastnight was the best I have seen

Jeff Sessions contributed to that wonderful piece of theatrical performance better than Wrestling that depicted a World in which Russia doesn't exist. LOL. Speaking of Jeff, as attorney general he'll be presiding into the investigation of Russia's involvement in he US elections. If there is an investigation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 26856f1d64

#3 Mar 02, 2017 10:44 am

Expat

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I was extremly impress by Donald Trump speech lastnight.   As I told you before Donald Trump was chosen by God to save America from disaster.   Lastnight Donald Trump was hot to trot...  He looked Presidential and his speech was very powerful...

I was very impress when  Donald Trump honored the navy Seal Ryan's widow... That made me cry...It was one of the most powerful moment in his speech...

After the great speech by Donald Trump  lastnight caused the Stock Market skyrocket....

Michael Moore was bashing Trump lastnight because Donald Trump honored  Owen's widow... Everything that fool Michael Moore open his mouth he makes a fool of himself..  Would you believe this foolishness... Michael Moore say that Donald Trump was using Owen's window to gain ratings...

After the speech lastnight I see a great future for America with Donald Trump as President....

Mt Rich Possi

Dude you really need to get out more.

#4 Mar 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Slice

GMW wrote:

Jeff Sessions contributed to that wonderful piece of theatrical performance better than Wrestling that depicted a World in which Russia doesn't exist. LOL. Speaking of Jeff, as attorney general he'll be presiding into the investigation of Russia's involvement in he US elections. If there is an investigation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 26856f1d64

I want to give the man ah chance, but lord have mercy is like he have curse.  That man need to visit Ma David.  He needs ah bath.  Is like he have curse.

Ah waiting to hear, what was his plans with Putin.  How much monies he and his henchmen, was paid for lifting the sanctions on Putin.  They are just scratching the surface of this Russia mela.

Now the VP is now  in a   scandal.  LORD what now?

Last edited by Slice (Mar 03, 2017 1:18 pm)

#5 Mar 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Expat

Another 2 years of elections?

#6 Mar 03, 2017 10:02 pm

GMW

>>I want to give the man ah chance, but lord have mercy is like he have curse.<<

Curse? Trump is like a Wrestling. A fake theatrical show. And therefore his fan-atics are like wrestling fanatics. They swear its real. Looking at Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan & co one must be of great faith not to question the genuineness of so-called true American values. Sessions doesn't surprise me, he is a notorious bigot. Neither does Trump. But those others? Geez!

Board footer