You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 11, 2019 1:45 pm

Dancer
Active

WHERE were you ... Today : 9/11

0018  year old change  , Lo
9/11
Where was I ,   having breakfast  , after a busy working night . Yeah , kicking back , having some  cream-of-wheat , I might guess. lol.
Katie , on one of those morning shows , jawing it up . ( Katie was cool )
News flash !!!!! Smoke from Trade Center. .....  now while watching , the smoke from the Tower  fire  .... A plane flies into the second Tower - live ..

Here we are Today  !!!

#2 Sep 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Vanni
Active

Re: WHERE were you ... Today : 9/11

This was a day I wish I could not remember.

I was so deeply shocked, I could find no words. I am sure that the death toll is higher than the admitted one.

I felt immediately that there was something fishy about it. I keep strongly feeling that the truth has not been told to us.

Because of being so shocked, I came with someone else's words expressing the lie, but which, in the context of the open wound, could not be understood for what it intended to convey, for which I am still sorry.

I maintain my initial impression, that the full truth is different from what has been told to us until now. Ever more is being told about. There will be enough evidence for the majority of us to understand!

Then, there are the wars, lasting for years over years, for whose population, it is sometimes 9/11 on a daily basis.

We have so much to realise, about who is leading the dance. And whoever is either not discerning, nor cautious enough joins and supports something s/he wants to fight. Or also those who are functioning at instinct level will easily join if addressed at that level. Realise also about those who, within the warring zones themselves, and whether with or without help from countries with ulterior motives or not, are still living by vindictiveness, and who have by themselves to come to terms with their own hatred.

May we transmute all that is not of love and light into it.

After all, this is what this life is about, and even what we are finding outrageous, may be just the opportunity to initiate this transmutation in those who are ready for it - and regardless of whether ready, it becomes vital to transmute at a global scale.

Last edited by Vanni (Sep 11, 2019 4:11 pm)

#3 Sep 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Expat
Active

Sitting in my lounge chillin, as I had just conveyed 200 odd delegates to a week long seminar, and now they were to be static until the end of the session.

Then I watch the news.... first plane strike probably played before I turned on, but I watch, and then live number two.... Just gobsmacked, in shock.

Then I now have 200 attendees who mostly American want to get home asap..... but no flights are going to the USA, I am run ragged organising cars to go and return from LHR and LGW, until eventually they are all gone.

#4 Sep 11, 2019 9:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

In a conference room on the 9th floor of an office building in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I was supposed to fly back to Iowa that afternoon.  Needless to say it didn't happen. I extended my stay at the hotel and remember that downtown Tulsa was abandoned.  I couldn't even find an open restaurant for a while. 

The next day I managed to rent a car and, with a stranger, I drove back to Iowa dropping him in Des Moines. 

It was creepy as hell.  It was a beautiful day across the central United States and not a contrail was to be seen in the blue sky.  When I got home my son told me he saw Air Force one and four fighter jets fly over our house.  It was the president flying from Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha back to Washington DC.

Board footer