You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Mar 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..

Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..?  What's going on in the world today...Now Presidents hacking other President servers, Donna Brazzile stealing answers for Hillary Clinton, Republicans can't have a conversation with the Russians and the Russians can steal an election and put who they want to be president..

Expat I know you older than us and you are filled with answers.... Expat can you tell us what the hell this world is coming too...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Mar 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Expat

Re: Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..?  What's going on in the world today...Now Presidents hacking other President servers, Donna Brazzile stealing answers for Hillary Clinton, Republicans can't have a conversation with the Russians and the Russians can steal an election and put who they want to be president..

Expat I know you older than us and you are filled with answers.... Expat can you tell us what the hell this world is coming too...

Mt Rich Possi

I heard peripherally something about Obama and Trump, but I don't really know what.

Do I think Obama hacked Trump no. Could I be wrong... maybe.... but I would quicker think it is psychosis on Trumps part. He really is not the stuff Presidents are made of. He doesn't as yet recognise he has to take criticism as well as give it.

Republicans can have conversations with Russians. Both they and Democrats do.... but normally they don't try to hide it.

Do I think Putin is puppeteering... maybe.

#3 Mar 05, 2017 9:50 am

Real Distwalker

I believe Obama did it and I believe Trump will do the same thing to someone else.

#4 Mar 05, 2017 12:06 pm

GMW

>>Expat did you hear Trump say Barack Obama Hacked his server..?  What's going on in the world today...Now Presidents hacking other President servers, Donna Brazzile stealing answers for Hillary Clinton, Republicans can't have a conversation with the Russians and the Russians can steal an election and put who they want to be president..<<

My brother, on a serious note, forget the Trump stuff for a minute: Are you OK?

#5 Mar 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Slice

Well to say Obama did it, it kinda real personal.  As they say, it could be the FBI, and if that the case, then they also say, The Donald should be very worried.

#6 Mar 05, 2017 2:12 pm

GMW

Let's hope his dirty shenanigans was somehow monitored. We'll soon find out yanking women's pussy was nothing compared to the sh1t this narcissist has done to attain power. I feel really bad for his followers.

#7 Mar 05, 2017 4:49 pm

GMW

>>Distraction #4: Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin.
"That sharp reversal now paves the way for the use of a stockpile of steel manufactured in Canada by a subsidiary of Evraz, a company in which Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich owns nearly a one/third stake."

Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich wife Dasha Zhukova is best friend of Ivanka Trump, her personal guest at her father DJT's inauguration.

So, foreign companies can come and take people's personal land through imminent domain, while potentially destroying Native American's land and water.

Who said, "Show me the Money". "Follow the money". "Conflict of Interest."<<

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru … 65b844b451

Hitler's loyalists didn't care either.

#8 Mar 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Mt Rich Possi

GMW wrote:

Let's hope his dirty shenanigans was somehow monitored. We'll soon find out yanking women's pussy was nothing compared to the sh1t this narcissist has done to attain power. I feel really bad for his followers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now listen GMW if you want us to get along watch your mouth about how you talk about my President..  GMW we are all hypocrites... To tell you the truth if I was a star as big as Donald Trump I am sure I would be grabbing a few pussies here and there.   GMW don't hide behind your Keyboard you probably do the same dam thing as well.

Grabbing women pussy is a great joy that most men enjoy... Well only if you grabbing Calypso pussy now that's a different story... I don' t think too many men would be to interested in Grabbing Calypso's old wrinkled up  Pussy.... I am sure Godfrey would have no interest in that one...

Mt Rich Possi

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Mar 05, 2017 7:16 pm)

#9 Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

GMW

LOL. You're nuts. Must be the cold up there. Come back down. The Donald would love to have you here.

#10 Mar 06, 2017 10:47 am

Slice

Honestly, Obama had nothing to do with it. I also think right now The Donald has gone too damn far.  There will be consequences for this screw up.

That is on medes and sometime he forget to take it.

Still the Republicans continue to support him.  It blows Slice FRIGGING mind.

Board footer