You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 28, 2019 12:16 pm

Dancer
Active

IMPEACHMENT IN THE AIR.

Mike Pompeo subpoenaed .

I saw Rudi Giuliani in some clip  yesterday . Giuliani looked and behaved ........ " you know that saying "  Like a deer caught in the headlights .
Giuli looked like a "  rabbit caught in the headlights".
--- They are calling it a 'melt down'

But let's be real ..... ' How long did he think he could get away with his BS for months'  RUDI looked  scared.   
Cancelled some talk at at some Russian  do.  Shaken !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well , you know RD  the citizen ( not a word )  his president alleged  for shaking down some PM .   When will the Repub stand up for his boss. 
Playing blind -  talking REVO in the Caribbean. WHILE a Revo happening at home .

I hope EXPAT will  not go to hard on him  , at this sensitive time.
We  do not want  any melt downs on TS.

#2 Sep 28, 2019 11:56 pm

Expat
Active

Re: IMPEACHMENT IN THE AIR.

Dancer wrote:

Mike Pompeo subpoenaed .

I saw Rudi Giuliani in some clip  yesterday . Giuliani looked and behaved ........ " you know that saying "  Like a deer caught in the headlights .
Giuli looked like a "  rabbit caught in the headlights".
--- They are calling it a 'melt down'

But let's be real ..... ' How long did he think he could get away with his BS for months'  RUDI looked  scared.   
Cancelled some talk at at some Russian  do.  Shaken !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well , you know RD  the citizen ( not a word )  his president alleged  for shaking down some PM .   When will the Repub stand up for his boss. 
Playing blind -  talking REVO in the Caribbean. WHILE a Revo happening at home .

I hope EXPAT will  not go to hard on him  , at this sensitive time.
We  do not want  any melt downs on TS.

White man no talk with fork tongue. RD no support Trumpeter, he no guilty. Time to smoke peace pipe.

#3 Sep 29, 2019 7:53 am

New Historian
Active

The good thing about impeachment proceedings is it puts certain people in the spotlight to answer difficult questions - on oath. It takes some stones to lie under oath, so let's see what comes out, can't wait.

#4 Sep 29, 2019 9:23 am

Real Distwalker
Active

It would be more fun on Talkshop if I were a Trump supporter but I am not.  He disgusts me and I feel ashamed of him in front of the world.

#5 Sep 29, 2019 9:42 am

Slice
Active

I think that most of America was always for impeachment, including me of course, but when the pollsters called me, I said no. Why you my ask? I wanted trump to stay like ah noose around election time, so Dems can gain some Senate seats. Yes RD you are correct, Dncer and dem want ah Boogy man for Trump.

#6 Sep 30, 2019 10:32 am

Dancer
Active

One of the biggest stories in the World  and the ( 'International ' Spice Talk Shop )   is  dozing  or something . lol.

SO .......

..... Sundays are big News Day in the North.

On FOX  yesterday with Chris Wallace   :::: The Donald's loyalist working hard  .... It isn't going well.
Wallace tells Steven Miller  " this is an exercise in obfuscation.  ( and this was on FOX News.)
BUT ...
Watch Robert DeNiro  --- f-bomb  Fox News on CNN video.  ( that was he headline folks. lo)

precis : De Niro - Trump should not be President Period. ... Claims the Donald is a wanna - be - gangster , but still comes up short . Some gangsters keep their word..
-"  What a description of the leader of the free world " . We are in bad times people.

This is your North American reporter on TS.  :::: Social/ET  , Political , and fake news.
RD can't handle it.
>>> We speaking  FIRST  amendment here. l <<<

Smh. lol.

Last edited by Dancer (Sep 30, 2019 10:37 am)

#7 Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Expat
Active

Its like watching rain trickle down the window, one track runs into another and so it keeps going, it is just tediously repetitive.

#8 Oct 03, 2019 10:16 am

Dancer
Active

Reporting :
Following up on the Impeachment .
I learned a new term ..." Lawyering Up ".   Apparently a lot of the President's   men  , doing that .  lol.

On a side note ,, ,,, There is this black Congress Woman  member . 81 year old Firebrand' Maxine Walters.
Now Ms Walters was calling for the Donald's impeachment  ....  forever .... lol

So Yesterday   Ms Walters commenting on the UKRAINE  scheme   said  ""

>>  Impeachment is not good enough  for Trump
He needs to be imprisoned and placed in solitary confinement  <<

Over at the White House. .  " In the Oval Room the Donald was raving , ranting and cussing  .
People walking about with their mount open even Fox News.  lol.
" the Donald don't give a shit"  LOL. but sad.

Last edited by Dancer (Oct 03, 2019 10:19 am)

#9 Oct 07, 2019 9:50 am

Dancer
Active

Well politics are out of control in the north. More so one on side of the border.
THE Donald is playing ... To me its like watching on of those gangster movies of the 30ies- 40ies .
Trump is playing the lead role  " take me down if you can " ...  lord ,  one of the American dreams.

Trump polled 3%  with  Black women.    ( ... I wonder if the JA is in that group ) ...just wondering. lol.

Anyhow the Donald  now  says Polosi  maybe guilty of treason .  ( I guess for  trying impeaching him... lo )

#10 Oct 12, 2019 9:27 am

Dancer
Active

SINCE  it is left to me to report .... the big story of the DAY up North.  ( The  President Donald spoke on Thursday )

>>>>>  " Your father was never considered smart "  . Trump said of Biden . " He was never consider a good senator "

" He was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass. " <<<<<

The Donald is scared of Obama.  He is so glad  a 'black'  person is not running against him  to counter  his  trash talk   .

Board footer